Rate my 19 Warrior

9/10

You arent quite hit capped, and the hit rating you have got it gotten in some odd places. The cloak isnt really a viable place to get hit if you have access to BoAs, shoulders + chest is a better combo than cloak + chest. If you dont like the look of the rogue shoulders then using the hit ring is better than the cloak.

I'm liking the tabard though ;)

Also, do you really find your spec that useful? Sure it has some pretty sweet dmg, but i prefer imp enrage personally, instead of imp rend.

Also, use 70 armour to cloak, you'll end up with more dmg and mitigation through attt

Nice warrior though

Yeah make sure to gear like a rogue. :)

No, use the correct BoA's and a hit pot for WSG and Kores' stuff otherwise.

Hey dude didn't know that was you xD would have flamed you more when we duel :p

Gz on hat

8/10 being that if your going for arena set think it would be better to use shoulder/chest but I think I have a bis set on my warrior but don't remember set up of the top of my head. I'd switch out darts for throat pierce and change your hamstring glyph for rend being your specced into it and the hamstring prox is really low.

Just my own two cent too it, would luv a wvw sometime :]

Kítty said:
Hey dude didn't know that was you xD would have flamed you more when we duel :p

Gz on hat

8/10 being that if your going for arena set think it would be better to use shoulder/chest but I think I have a bis set on my warrior but don't remember set up of the top of my head. I'd switch out darts for throat pierce and change your hamstring glyph for rend being your specced into it and the hamstring prox is really low.

Just my own two cent too it, would luv a wvw sometime :]

-dkp kitty ... nuff said ;)

i like 15agi on hands, red beards with spikes more. And 9str on bracers... atm im using 9 sta for 1v1s cause the hp turned out to be more important. But these are all choices ppl have to take theirselfs.

In wsg you can take BoA Bow, and if you going to interupt bands throatpiercer is (at least my) prefered choice.

minus style for male nelf

Rating: Good/Pretty Good, i would trade my warr for urs, even if its nelf :D

zimt the diplomat said:
i would trade my warr for urs, even if its nelf :d

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘â€...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-â€...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................â€:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:â€........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....â€~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......â€=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~â€;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......â€=-._......“;,,./`..../â€............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-â€...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Thx for the feedback everyone, I will try to go trough with some of it. I was planning to get simple pearl ring in stead of Spidersilk Drape, but I haven't been fortunate enough to get it from those bags :/ Also, I can't stand the rogue shoulders. I've not been quite sure about my spec though, maybe the bloodrage thing is better?

Xposure said:
Thx for the feedback everyone, I will try to go trough with some of it. I was planning to get simple pearl ring in stead of Spidersilk Drape, but I haven't been fortunate enough to get it from those bags :/ Also, I can't stand the rogue shoulders. I've not been quite sure about my spec though, maybe the bloodrage thing is better?

ya with pearl ring you would get the better stats idd. 4crit vs 4agi(/20hp)

bloodrage is overrated, its not gamebreaking (10 rage or whatever you gain more) the points in rend are way better. But im thinking of 3 points in thunderclap instead of crit, if you got enough crit this would be an option.

kitty u fool, disabled public message ... pff

For me, the hat and the agm make this an automatic 9/10.

That said and like others have said as well, some of the other gear is a little questionable. Specifically your cloak and chest as well as all your weapons (since you have the availability of boa's).

Jayeein said:
For me, the hat and the agm make this an automatic 9/10.

That said and like others have said as well, some of the other gear is a little questionable. Specifically your cloak and chest as well as all your weapons (since you have the availability of boa's).

[ITEM]Shadowfang[/ITEM] is better than any BoA 1h (if you're thinking of BaR I got one)

My chest is BiS afaik, for the hit rating.

Users who are viewing this thread