Rate my 10 Hunter

pretty sexy...just need boa gun/bow for extra hit/crit and possibly dredgemire leggings unless you are all ready hit capped vs. 14's. (I'm not sure the % off hand, someone pls input for me and others

Also, still having trouble deciding for my hunter too whether +8agi/dodge is better on cloak or +5 resist. (people comment on this too)

Warcraftnick said:
10/10

Unless you have the ceremonial gloves and the stam/hit belt.

Can't be 10/10, need gloves of moon, beastmaster belt, Frontier Britches. People can't make bis anymore heheee

Looks good.

Some suggestions if you have not already done so:

1. Get yourself a stam set - balanced with resil gear

2. Get a pure dps set (haste trinkets - stack agility)

3. Get a hit set for PVE.

4. +5 resistance to a cloak would be good - if you don't have the gold just get a +2 stam one off the AH

5. +10 or +15 specific resistances to cloaks for different circumstances.

6. Get several pairs of boots - +7 stam, Minor speed, +5 hit, (you have +7 agility on your Silver Embossed ones - like me)

7. A dodge set could be fun (I have not tried this yet)

8. Do you have the ridgeback bracers? GF'ed.

or since you did the Chok'sul quest - you could ask a GM change your reward for the Bounty Hunter Bracers - see Bank's post about this.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the quick response guys.

Unforunately, I never faction changed pre-cata to get gloves of the moon/savanna bracers/beastmasters, then was slow to factions change post-cata and missed Bargain gloves and Painstakingly crafted belt. I think I may have obtained the Frontier Britches long, long ago when they were +strength, and therefore vendored them. Shucks.

I'm also a bit hesitant to change the minor channeling ring to Bounty Hunters, as I don't have the dread pirate ring to take its place. Would it be worth dropping down to a 1 Ring for the hit? Should I wait until the day I finally win the Kalu'ak tourney? I'm just not sure on this one.

As far as supplemental sets go, I'm slowly but surely gathering items for stam, might start on resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread