Rant or rave?!

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
Have a rant or rave of your own?
Post em here!

Rant for me:

*Blizz makes free to play and Vet accounts merge with exp OFF players.*

Pretend you're a new player and really want to go from free to play to sub. You decide to que up for player vs players cuz it's the aspect of wow you haven't done yet. You enter a BG and get dunked on by a 29 geared to fuck twink. You say to ur self, fuck this game, I'm going back to whatever game filled your spare time...

How can this potential experience lead to growth of accounts and/or longevity of existing ones? This change feels like an oversight the quality assurance depo hasn't found out about. Any new "organic" player will most certainly quit and move on to another game. Whatever audience Blizz currently has, is at its height rn, unless they change this merging. No way account subs go up after this initial fluff.

Maybe then, they will address this huge flaw in their current design?!

question mark.png

Rave - 20-29s bracket is face paced and really fun. That being said, ill still be playing classic LK 75% of hte time in the next year. 20s havent figured out get defensive gear and play objective. thats the problem with being overtuned for so long.
i played my 20 survival with stam/agil set, heal belt, obsorb trinkets and did really well against 29s

Users who are viewing this thread