Quick Question...

Exodus

Legend
Did they remove haste regeneration of focus from hunters?

For fun i stocked up my hunter with haste...and he doesnt seem to regenerate focus any quicker.

Anyone know or can confirm?

You still get faster focus regen from haste.

However it will be very hard to notice at lvl 19 since you need 2.115 haste rating for 1% haste.

I think the max haste rating you can obtain is somewhere around 31 haste rating I believe (didn't check it) while not using lifeblood.

This only gives 14.65% haste.

Now normally you regen 6 focus per second as a hunter if I am not mistaken. Now with 14.65% haste you regen 6.88focus per second.

This change will hardly be seen however it does allow you to use ability's 14.65% more ofthen.

If you use lifeblood you will get a additional 55 haste rating (depends on health if I am not mistaken).

This would make the total 86haste rating or 40.65%. Your focus regen will then be 8.44focus per second which you will notice.

It's easy to notice at low levels with alot of haste. On my 10 hunter I'd get 5 arcane shots with max haste before out of energy and only 4 without. Arcane shots take roughly 25% energy.

I feel dumb now....I was looking through my character's stats and noticed on haste it says "Increase attack speed and focus regeneration." >.< Also thank you Trespasser, that was really helpful with the break down!

Thanks, the numbers breakdown was what i was looking for. I noticed at level 10 the focus regen was huge, but so far at 15, even with 23% haste i barely notice the difference. I fire explosive shot and 1 arcane and a serpent sting and im then feeling like a sitting duck as i now have to use steady shot, which i swear feels like its a 10 sec cast in pvp. Thanks again.

Since 4.0.3a I feel like there has been a drop in focus regen on my 10 Hunter. With 36HR/93.6% the focus regen was great, now, not so much. I don't have any numbers, but perhaps a focus regen cap was put in? Or perhaps it got the Dodge35 treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread