Queue Times

rsq

Legend
Hey all,

I currently have 3 (4?) f2p twinks, all of which are alliance. Two of them are on Gnomeregan and one on Thunderlord. The queue times aren't unreasonable but I was wondering what kind of range I could expect if I were, to say, roll an Aerie Peak horde character (inventive, I know).

Thanks in advance!

P.S. If you guys are looking for more members in your premades is there anything in particular you're looking for? I know warlocks are generally regarded as weak but I'm oh so curious to make one.

Queue times are similar regardless, and ally queue times are always longer than horde because there are more ally than horde. Want faster queues? Roll horde.

I reiterate one of the initial questions of the OP: any classes needed? I think I'll play on the horde side.

Horde aerie peak is so active that you can even occasionally find level 20's outside orgrimmar duelling it out as if they were at endgame... I would suggest you just choose a class that you will love and want to play. And about warlocks, yes they seem very weak, but I have just made one and I even beat a 1300 hp alliance rogue 1v1 and i ain't even bis
<
Hunters will blow you up, but if you play right u can take them out with dots finishing them off after you die.. You will need to use instant soulburns to really stand a chance though imo.. So that kinda counts right? There could be some definite potential if you stick it out and get the heirloom staff.

Choose your class and role based on what you enjoy.

I have both alliance and horde geared characters, and everytime i queue for battlegrounds as alliance, i end up logging off and going onto my horde for the near instant queues. Near instant queues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slight gear advantages.

Horde aerie peak is so active that you can even occasionally find level 20's outside orgrimmar duelling it out as if they were at endgame... I would suggest you just choose a class that you will love and want to play. And about warlocks, yes they seem very weak, but I have just made one and I even beat a 1300 hp alliance rogue 1v1 and i ain't even bis
<
Hunters will blow you up, but if you play right u can take them out with dots finishing them off after you die.. You will need to use instant soulburns to really stand a chance though imo.. So that kinda counts right? There could be some definite potential if you stick it out and get the heirloom staff.

Choose your class and role based on what you enjoy.

I have both alliance and horde geared characters, and everytime i queue for battlegrounds as alliance, i end up logging off and going onto my horde for the near instant queues. Near instant queues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slight gear advantages.

You often got the advantage against a lot of rogues 'cuz most of them don't know what Gouge or Kick is lol.

I came back to f2p wow quite recently, I didn't think I will twink or anything. Just that I had some days off after xmas and thought to check the tree in Org for the cool presents
<
I rolled an orc since they are close and I said, what the heck, let's roll a hunter. One thing lead to another and I'm level 20 with almost BiS (no heirlooms though). After reading everywhere how people hate hunters in 20s and how most of them are taken for newbies that want to faceroll and pwnzorlol I thought I should reroll to something else. I actually like to play it though and just realised that Kill Command exists (mostly PvE so far). I'm that nab when we're talking about hunters, my p2p 'mains' (85) are ProtWar / SubRogue / DiscPriest.

Anyway, long story short would be that I'm thinking about playing something I haven't play in a while or not too much. That is shammy - least played or warlock - second least played, ever. I also like healing better than anything else, just I don't PvP-ed too much so far.

I came back to f2p wow quite recently, I didn't think I will twink or anything. Just that I had some days off after xmas and thought to check the tree in Org for the cool presents
<
I rolled an orc since they are close and I said, what the heck, let's roll a hunter. One thing lead to another and I'm level 20 with almost BiS (no heirlooms though). After reading everywhere how people hate hunters in 20s and how most of them are taken for newbies that want to faceroll and pwnzorlol I thought I should reroll to something else. I actually like to play it though and just realised that Kill Command exists (mostly PvE so far). I'm that nab when we're talking about hunters, my p2p 'mains' (85) are ProtWar / SubRogue / DiscPriest.

Anyway, long story short would be that I'm thinking about playing something I haven't play in a while or not too much. That is shammy - least played or warlock - second least played, ever. I also like healing better than anything else, just I don't PvP-ed too much so far.

Give Shaman a whirl. You can try out (almost) every role that way. In the end when you decide what direction you wanna go you have both healing and DPS viability. I've heard that elemental both sucks and rocks. So I'm guessin it's like warlock. Gear and tactics are key.

Bob

Welcome everyone to the community, feel free to hit me up ingame for any help or advice
<

As far as classes go, anything works. Play what u enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread