Questions

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
i see my old 19,24,29 twink was reduced to level 13. to me that seems like a unique opportunity. Is any of what i have actually good right now at 19 or should i just forget it for now?
I have all the blackened defias set, tunic of westfall, gloomshroud armor, blackvenom blade, parachute cloak with +12 agi enchant, double agm, enchanted BOA head piece, etc etc any advice is definitely appreciated

My old grandfathered 39 was also reduced to 17, with a lot of grandfathered gear, such as bracers with the +12 AP enchant on them

can someone explain this scaling stuff to me? again, thank you
upload_2021-6-20_22-36-52.png

Last edited:
If it's on an ilvl 24 cloak or parachute cloak then someone might use it for a glass set, but with i28s that's pretty meh imo.

Most of that shit is pretty useless now unless you're an old 39 with some of those high stat gfed enchants on pieces that are actually half decent.
yeah i have it on a parachute cloak, so hows it work, you want to get items to drop when youre actually the level you intend to use that item?

thanks for the replies, i look forward to the day when blizzard fixes this, and my now level 13 will be able to be brought to 19 in gear that next to nobody has. will be a great time.

thanks for the replies, i look forward to the day when blizzard fixes this, and my now level 13 will be able to be brought to 19 in gear that next to nobody has. will be a great time.
lvl14 is good to gear, dungeon socketed gears with the remaining using relic crafted.. It's OP in bg, but you get to play only that number of games before eventually becoming 20. Alternatively you can use the lvl14 as a pve toon.

Users who are viewing this thread