questions

Armoury look for "Viancow" for fury / arms..

Brackets isn't active like the 19 bracket, but it getting there, nice and steady.. Sunday are when we have scheduled games, 20 o'clock server time, and then if people are up for in the weekdays we do arenas..
Daily Battleground pops wont be happening, atleast not now.. but the more we get active, the btter..

Bracket is balanced, and soon as disc priest's receive that damage nerf; it'll be even more balanced.

I believe the very last game for US on wednesday night, alliance had 6 healers(you'd think that would be OP) and horde had 3 healers. Alliance still had more deaths than horde at the end of that game. So even if the team is stacking healers, people are still dying. It's all about the DPS coordinating their focus.

This bracket is pretty balanced after MoP Pre-Patch release, and if blizzard continues to buff/nerf the appropriate classes for low lvl pvp; I can only see things getting better.

Oh and Warriors are currently the best FCs.

I'm not too sure how balanced fury warriors are atm, but I have a feeling that if they need to be buffed; that they will shortly in the upcoming patch.

Users who are viewing this thread