Question on MOP cooking

Louxx

Veteran
Hi there,

Currently I want to max MOP cooking skills.

Is there a way to geti more Ironpaw tokens after finish the possible cooking quests?

Or is the only way to obtain more to exchange against spirit of harmony?

Can we get the cookingbell toy and use them to complete the dailies from nomi?

Is it than the best way to max all skills, and later buy the toy, or is there a better / easier way?

Thank you for your insights

You can get the cookingbell even as pure f2p. I would build up the farm, max all ways of cooking is easy. Just farm the animals and you get a lot of mats for cooking and mote of harmony.

Haha I’m doing the exact same thing. I’ve maxed the cooking, but am now farming the motes of harmony to try and get 50 so I can buy the bell.

I’m just doing 1.6 Spirits a day from the farm, so it’s a slow process to get to 50.

I’d like to know if there is a faster way also.

Best not to take it too quickly, I change what I use my farm for daily depending on what the bonus crops (talking to Jogu the Drunk) are. If I can do a rep daily and score some actual cooking mats, I do that - otherwise I plant songbells to trade for tokens. I've also been getting stuck into farming transmog by soloing MoP instances, doing vignettes and grinding other MoP reps, so there's a slow passive mote of harmony income from doing the things I'll want to do sometime anyway.

Haha I’m doing the exact same thing. I’ve maxed the cooking, but am now farming the motes of harmony to try and get 50 so I can buy the bell.

I’m just doing 1.6 Spirits a day from the farm, so it’s a slow process to get to 50.

I’d like to know if there is a faster way also.
If you have Helpful Wikky's Whistle you can get 1-2 motes out of every bag. It has a 2hr cd and require 50 kills for each bag, but it's a guaranteed drop from the bag so you can kill two birds with one stone if you're farming anything else PvE-wise (e.g. BFA world drop mounts, WoD bodyguard rep).

Users who are viewing this thread