Question about hunters Scope + artifact weapons(Bug?)

Malgibbon

Veteran
So i am trying to put a sniper scope on an artifact weapon that has not been upgraded at all via relics. When I try putting it on it says "Target is too low level." I am not sure if this is a change that was implemented since pre-patch or whether it is safe to just upgrade it by relics and slap relics into it after?

Thoughts?

feel like thats a clue...

If only there was a useful spreadsheet of enchants that had information about how they scale and what ilvl gear they needed to work... oh wait!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12xz0243YlWix58YrVRZqdg4xLaszpxjr2gfAMt7XZBs/edit?usp=sharing
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp - it does say there is a min ilvl and i forgot about this.

So if relic it - I can scope this thing without any issues? Was the issues with enchanting artifacts before putting relics just a matter of the artifacts becoming too high ilvl to enchant after having relics put in?
[doublepost=1604549205,1604549168][/doublepost]
feel like thats a clue...

If only there was a useful spreadsheet of enchants that had information about how they scale and what ilvl gear they needed to work... oh wait!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12xz0243YlWix58YrVRZqdg4xLaszpxjr2gfAMt7XZBs/edit?usp=sharing
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp - it does say there is a min ilvl and i forgot about this.

So if relic it - I can scope this thing without any issues? Was the issues with enchanting artifacts before putting relics just a matter of the artifacts becoming too high ilvl to enchant after having relics put in?

Was the issues with enchanting artifacts before putting relics just a matter of the artifacts becoming too high ilvl to enchant after having relics put in?
yep. and I more-or-less think that was largely PTR hype. For instance, I couldnt enchant my PTR artifact with crusader unless it was low ilvl. But day one of the pre-patch, I was able to enchant the Legion class hall weapons with crusader.

So Im not *entirely* sure that the concern over enchanting before/after relics is even warranted anymore. But I do know a lot of shit changed in the last like 48 hours before pre-patch launch.

Users who are viewing this thread