Question about farming 19 bows with socket

Malgibbon

Veteran
Do you need to be level 17 or 22 for this? I don't really have time to farm this but i do have some time to set up a farmer.

I have yet to find a good spot for this, anyone have any great spots for farming weapons? Just hijacking the thread instead of starting a new one

no this is a great follow up question thank you. The Falhaven Pigs don't drop jewellry but they do drop weapons. I'm not sure about bows though but i think so? I have no idea if this is the best spot however

Yea, it must be tirigarde sound now that i think about it. Falhaven is in drustvar, which means they're level 25, which means they will necessarily be level 22 required. I have no idea where in tirigarde sound it would be good

the tooltip of the heal proc for the tincture is the same for the lvl 14 version as well as the lvl 23 version.
definitely go lvl 23 for other crafted items, though.

I haven't done any super long farms, just take a few laps around the Freehold pirate area in Tiragarde Sound with my 23 paladin once in a while. They certainly drop a pretty equivalent amount of crossbows compared to other weapons. Don't think i've seen any regular bows or guns there though.

Edit: Just looked through his bags. Seems this area drops one hand weapons of all types, shields, offhands, crossbows, and staves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread