Pure Stamina Druid FC Twink HELP!

Pewpewbbq

Same Score Different Day Aggramar EU
Hey guys, I'm making a horde druid FC twink (obviously tauren).

I've got the healing set sorted out and just wanted to see if there was anything i missed from the stamina set or not.

I want PURE stamina, I don't care about int, agi, strength.. anything like that :p

So here is what i have so far:

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat

Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace

Shoulders: Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders

Cloak: Tumoltuous Cloak of Stamina (+70 Armor enchant)

Chest: Toughened Leather Armor (+100 health enchant)

Bracers: Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina (+9 Stamina enchant)

Gloves: Scouting Gloves of the Eagle (+15 Agi enchant)

Belt: Girdle of the Blindwatcher (not sure if theres a random dungeon that gives more stamina?)

Legs: Smelting Pants (Reinforced armor)

Feet: Grizzled Boots (+7 Stamina) (will have the +6 stamina boe boots with minor speed also)

Ring 1: Seal Of Sylvanis

Ring 2: Seal of Wyrnn

Main Hand: Dawnblade (+22 Int)

Offhand: Furbolg Medicine Pouch

Trinket 1: Arena Grand Master

Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master

Proffession 1: Mining 225

Proffession 2: Herbalism 225

Talents:

0/0/10

Any suggestions be excellent, thankyou :)

Footpads of the Fang w/ Minor Speed > boe 6stam boots

Theres an 8stam satchel loot cape aswell.

Idk anything about druids; but sacrificing 1 stam for 6agil for example is alot better.

Thankyou all :)

Anyone know if it's possible to get the +10 stam belt as a druid?

And also, are my talents ok?

you need to be lvl 70 to obtain the quest dont you?

if not feel free to explain how to get it :)

Runners Up in the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby can turn in the required fish, can't think of it off the top of my head, in order to recieve a Bag of Fishing Treasures which has a chance of containing the aforementioned head amongst other items.

im not even going to try and get this.

its insane hard to get & byt the time i get it... it wud have been nerfed i think.

Thanks anyway tho.

and bone fishing pole WTF LOL... lvl 19 druid twink just stack stamina and have this.... white damage auto attack x2 = gg anything.

Pewpewbbq said:
and bone fishing pole WTF LOL...

I'd sac 15 stam for 40 shadow resist any day. Never be feared again.

Oh, and go with a resist enchant to cloak instead of 70 armor imo.

Or you could get 4 of the 8 stam cloaks and have one for every enchant.

10 shadow resist, 15 nature resist, 5 all resist, 70 armor

There's a 15 fire resist, too, but I have yet to see anyone use that since level 60 raiding in vanilla.

I'm not gonna farm the pole :p if i was id just stack up agi then stamina where i cant get agi and /kill in bear form. lol.

But yeah, i will probally get x4 of the cloaks... will take time but be well worth it imo.

il stick with 70 armor and 10 shadow resist for now tho :)

Kore nametooshort said:
The build you have is indeed max stam (discounting WBFH) but its also fail, get some more stats. At least swap out your glove enchant for agility.

lol?

i really dont need "dodge" from agility as il be FC'ing and mostly being hit from behin tbh...

the SP is for better hots and for when i pop out and healing touch / rejuve.

but i can see how only 15 SP is not really needed.

i might use the agility... thanks for the feedback.

pew.

If you intend to heal then get more spell power. Its not too hard to get 80-90 SP (with sp weps out) without sacrificing too much stam.

Otherwise agility tends to be better than SP since after the debuff you wont be able to run as easily and dodges value effectively doubles. Even when running you can backstrafe so you are effectively facing backwards while moving forwards at full speed. Check the 19 druid guide for a video of how to backstrafe.

Other examples of where stats are better than stam are insignia> 2nd AGM and WSGstaff+25agi (for use after the mana from dawnblade+22int+furby pouch has been used up)

Edit: also consider changing neck, cloak enchant, boots and your 2nd ring.

Users who are viewing this thread