Public Test Realm

Nesyla

Legend
Alright so i'v been playing on the public test realm for a bit now, and since it gave me the chance of clearing my own doubts on 4.3 i tought i'd give everyone this chance.

If you have any sort of question regarding 70's that i can test on the prt, just ask here and ill be glad to test / check it for you.

I can provide tests for :

• Warrior
  • Rogue
  • Priest
  • Death Knight

Have plenty of spare free time at the moment, so dont worry about asking a few things.

- Nesyla

A m8 of mine told me that brutal will require arena rating again and that merciless will be the non-requirement set again.

True/False

A m8 of mine told me that brutal will require arena rating again and that merciless will be the non-requirement set again.

True/False

i bloody well hope so

True/False

i bloody well hope so

Brutal/Vengeful/Merciless has been on the PTR for awhile but it never goes live, unless it says somewhere in the patch notes about Brutal with arena rating etc, I don't think it will.

This is what i see, and here are the screanshots :
  1. First Vendor
  2. Second Vendor
  3. Tird Vendor
  4. Fourth Vendor

Hope it helps.

Keep the questions comming !

how is the general balance? is it better worse or just the same??.,.. i cant wait gunna be amazing that brutal requires rating but like does that mean that all those who have the brutal before this happens wont have the ability to wear it until they obtain that rating or?

Users who are viewing this thread