PTR Numbers after new enchants

My latest adventures on PTR. I figured I'd bump one of our many threads.

DS Proc'd.(Mongoose seems slower to proc, but is absolutely dirty when it does) .

czC81AO.png

DSx2 (sans Evasion, 122.91% with...)
Ts5eEDN.png

All stam enchants. Minus a 2nd AGM. Minus satchel cloak.

aVVQE19.png

You can of course squeeze out more. They aren't BiS.

Bracket dun broke.

Maybe. Possibly. Probably?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I would like to know what hp my prot pala would have when he currently have 3.4k unbuffed.

My latest adventures on PTR. I figured I'd bump one of our many threads.

DS Proc'd.(Mongoose seems slower to proc, but is absolutely dirty when it does) .

czC81AO.png

DSx2 (sans Evasion, 122.91% with...)
Ts5eEDN.png

All stam enchants. Minus a 2nd AGM. Minus satchel cloak.

aVVQE19.png

You can of course squeeze out more. They aren't BiS.

Bracket dun broke.

Maybe. Possibly. Probably?

Christ, i thought my pally was mean with all p2p enchants.. Whats that look a seal has before its eaten by a great white? Yeah, go ahead and put that look on all f2p/p2p players in this bracket.

My enchants i put on hunter are not BIS,(see op stats i posted) i went into Gnomer and was 2 shotting mobs could probably clear it on my hunter which was impossible before.

Wish DPS Meter worked, easily doing 450dps +

Eh, I don't see what all the excitement is about.

You'll all quit once all you have to fight is each other and it takes even the smallest amount of measurable skill. Your punching bags are probably all going to the AP Underground War Game Scene.

Lets see the queue times when the only people you have to play against are each other.

You'll all quit once all you have to fight is each other and it takes even the smallest amount of measurable skill. Your punching bags are probably all going to the AP Underground War Game Scene.

Lets see the queue times when the only people you have to play against are each other.

Will probably end up like the 29/39s.

Will probably end up like the 29/39s.

Yeah, I guess the real motivation behind rolling 24's is ruining an opportunity for people who enjoy the perks of F2P. I mean, you could always roll 19/29/39.

Have fun face rolling JaJa's who don't have the common sense to stop queueing.

If anything it won't be like 29/39 at all, but old-school Vanilla 10-19 bracket. Back when people were open about and accepted the fact that they just played to feel good at the game and face roll people instead of all these hypocrites.

oh i get to do the same thing that ive been doing the last few months? Cool.

If it does really turn out shitty for trials it will be interesting to see the change in the bracket. Of course, 24s will always have BRs to faceroll, and brand new trials. But is it really fun enough to sustain the bracket? Who am i kidding, i dont think 24's can cut it in any other aspect of the game, so trials are stuck with them, and their stuck with trials :3 Sounds like a good sitcom

I'm new to the bracket. I played 19's for years on Vengeance as Poppajohn, a human priest (in case there some of you from the gold old days here).
I've been reading these forums for a couple of days, and don't really see any of the forum posters in WSG. Where the pros at?
Also, LF real ids for arena war games.

I posted here because I cant make a thread yet. :(

well imo the bracket is going to stay there is a huge population and 24s are not in high numbers. some queue together but that is rare over the past few weeks i came across about 3-4 games of 24 premades on either side. i have played many games. most of these enchants require work although for me it will be rather easy since i have a enchanter ^.^

I like this change. Our AP premade has been facerolling 24s lately. This should make things more interesting at least.

I like this change. Our AP premade has been facerolling 24s lately. This should make things more interesting at least.

Exactly right?

And it can be a neat-o game for P2Ps too! How many players can I shred with my 10-15 sec proc!?!?!

Because you know 20 Rogues with 900 AP+ and 64% crit+ are not scaled, yeah...

If the changes pass I can't imagine very many people wanting to face the OP melee train.

Users who are viewing this thread