Professions

Henri de la Hure

Hello,

I continue to work (yeah it's a job) on my human DK Blood twink 20 (Baelith - Bladefist), and obviously I have new questions for the unsanes twinks you are!

At this moment I play my last month of subscription in xpoff mode, I switch on veteran account in 20 days and I will perhaps up my professions skills before. I read the professions guides of this forum but I have some doubts:

1. Is there any passive bonus for professions? I remember that alchemist can have a bonus on potion bonus in the past but I am not sure and mining give a bonus stat in the past too.

2. What do you think of alchemy/herborism to craft potions for BGs?

3. Is there any bind items of professions with high stats like the engineer trinket?

Thank you for any response,

Henri de la Hure.

1. the passive effects you're thinking of havent existed for years. however, a few professions have items that require that profession to use. For instance, if you want to use belt tinkers or glider cloak, you have to keep engi. If you want to use the alchemist flask (reuseable) then you have to keep alchemy. If you want to use shoulder enchants, you have to keep inscription.

2. If you're playing BGs regularly, engineering is pretty much mandatory. Its just too good to have glider and belt tinkers like frag bomb and healing injector. Alchemy is nice to keep because you can use the alchemists flask, which is a reuseable item that gives like 12 main stat in BGs. This is the profession combo most people run.

3. Thats pretty much covered in the profession and gear guides.

Thank you very much Chops for these rapid and clear responses.

OK, I understand that engineer is perfect but I do not like the idea that a Dark Knight use gadgets to win a fight, I want to inspire fear!

I will go for inscription for shoulder enchant and alchemy for the flasks.

Henri de la Hure.

OK, I understand that engineer is perfect but I do not like the idea that a Dark Knight use gadgets to win a fight, I want to inspire fear!

Why not both?

ofki0gy3lgu41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread