professions for a 64 dk?

Mining for pure stamina but alchemy is good choice for more stats from elixirs and flasks.

trying to make up something to write that wont get me a long ass ban from this site..

and this is what i came up with.

It can. Spam is against the ToS.

What spec are you though? If Blood, definitely go with Mining for the Stam buff

Engineering for the trinkets especially if you're a gnome the other one is up to you. I'd go with herb probably for some haste... you'll always have a ton of health and that crit from skinning isn't that much

character is horde.

It is blood spec, so mining seems like a consensus from those of you with comments.

Sorry hapsen if you are unhappy with dk or 64 or both. he's an old 59 (which you would probably be upset about as well), and there's nothing really compelling gear wise at 60 for a dk to excite me about holding there. He has a bit of time invested in him, including exalted with zandalar so kind of a shame to just have him sitting around as a bank alt (chest farmer for my 20 right now)

To be honest i kinda hate on them aswell. Despite that I went ahead and made me one, to sort of fight fire with fire. And its overpowered as hell I can beat 70 twink rouges/wars/ holy/disc priests/resto druids with it. The recent blood dk buffs/ vengance changes have just made it even worse. That said a good player who has the ability to kite will bring down a blood dk rather easily despite the 7k death strikes.

But now that the bracet is down i cant really see how it matters.

I think il just level that 64 up to 70 as good /geared dks are rather dominating the 70s atm.

Will be a blast leveling that dk up with normal bgs tho
<

ya, i already have a 70 (priest) that i enjoy playing (was my main in vanilla...hehe).

i haven't decided if i'll level this guy up or not (he's still 59). It's just that it's kind of a bummer having a 3+ year old (playable) character that doesn't do anything but sit at the bank.

he used to have mining, but i dropped it for alchemy a while ago, but its only leveled up to what is needed to make healing potions for 19s.

was figuring if i got motivated to raise a prof on him i might do something with him.

all the zandalar should enchants will be wasted at 70
<

ya, the priest was the main in vanilla, at 60 obviously, and is now a 70 twink, and the dk was made the day dks were introduced into game and is at 59.

^its true a dishwasher wuld be absulutely bis for a 64 dk.

anywho miley when u gettin your 10 days?'

Since I failed to sell my acc and decided to not sell it later I be back in like 15-20 days, to check how things are if it sucks ass I'm off again ;D

dishwasher.

get the fuck out our bracket.

http://imageshack.us...2011173935.jpg/

Done

Sad story we didnt even gy camp.

Fun fact you dont need healers at Vanndar/drek with a shitty dk like this.

Somone should get off their asses and rescale blood dks; not a single str gem, less than 1k ap and death strike crits 9.8k on cloth with no other buff than vengance stacks... Well either that or make the death strike glyph level 75+.

Users who are viewing this thread