Profession question

Rägecläw

Legend
So i was wondering if engineering would be better for certain classes instead of mining. if your not a tauren and cant stun... like if you're a night elf or something

-Thnx

Warriors, FCs, and some healers can benefit from engineering. Most drop Mining/Skinning
definitely for an fc you would not need crit. for a healer are u kidding me ? all healers should have skinning and herb, sure you can make an argument on why eng might be good but for a healer ? if your healing would u rather have a 2 second stun or be able to crit 1k ? its a no brainer if you ask me skinning/ herb for healers if pally ther is more room to swap skinning out for mining. mining/herb for fc or eng/herb what ever you perfer

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering is definitely good if you're going to consistently use the bombs, otherwise there isn't much point.

definitely for an fc you would not need crit. for a healer are u kidding me ? all healers should have skinning and herb, sure you can make an argument on why eng might be good but for a healer ? if your healing would u rather have a 2 second stun or be able to crit 1k ? its a no brainer if you ask me skinning/ herb for healers if pally ther is more room to swap skinning out for mining. mining/herb for fc or eng/herb what ever you perfer
You will be surprised but if you pick engineering you have a 2 sec stun and you can crit for 1k.

Users who are viewing this thread