Pretty good 29 preizt

Here.

I'm mostly a BG healer, running around putting random shields and renews on players.

Soon getting Charged Gear of the Eagle.

How good is Electro magnetic Gigaflux Reactor or whatever? The 3 good 29s that I know that are priests have that =O

Why Amulet of Truesight if you just renew /bubble? =O Isnt there something from SM that you can have? Forgot name ><

Why not get AGM? =O seems like a little extra health could go a long way

[char=Bleeding+Hollow]Persuasive[/char]

This is the priest I looked at.. his gear seems fairly different

You should fit your play style you should get

spellpower goggles xtreme, you have 225 eng already

different neck, don't need hit if you only heal

7/7 eagle gloves

charged gear, as you said

banshee rod of the sun, you only heal right?

300 herb or 300 mine

way more than 1200 health

talent points in renew if that is what you use mainly

glyph of renew

3 of 5 because you are only missing smaller things and you are a healing priest

Missing helm from gnomer and 7/7 gloves, only would recommend the sp extreme goggles for offensive disc priest (if you're a healer, you fucking hate the spirit nerf, so balance your regen along with other stats and the helm from gnomer is a good start. Plus it's a great finisher if you're offensive.)

Do you use decursive in conjunction with the dispel glyph? if not you should, you're one of the 29 brackets most important tools: the dispel

That's also why I would aim for maybe at the very least 2.3k mana

Why so much spell power? around 135 is enough to get 400 flash heals not crit, it's just my opinion you should aim for the very least 1400 hp unbuffed and balance your mana pool

My highest heal has been 1525 unbuffed, and I'm pretty sure that was in regen set but I'm more of an offensive disc priest, I murk 2k hp druids with nade+fear+dispel+dot.

4/5

If you're going healer twink you don't want AGM, if you know what you are doing you should be able 2 handle yourself very well as a priest, you don't need more health really, you have enough, as of what i can see you gear is doing really well as a healer. you do need a better neck, 11 hit rating is not needed for a healer. i would also recommend the AB 28 belt over the band. as for ur ring, you should replace the lvl 18 one with the band of force or something a little more SP. I would also recommend the BoA 1H healer mace with +30 SP and the +8 SP offhand (i forget the name), other than that 4/5

Users who are viewing this thread