Premade Teams

BigWuvz

Legend
Hey guys,

I will keep it short.

Which guilds can currently honestly field a 10 man?

Several Friends and I are considering making a guild as there appears to be no premading going on.

Faction advice for a premade guild? If the only person to play is Pizza as the reason to roll Alliance thats not enough.

Bringing several old faces back with me :)

Let me know what faction you guys think needs a premade guild.

Let me know which of you guild masters are ready to fight.

Thanks,

Wuvzy

Ally side is in dire need of a decent guild so that we don't pug que into horribleness.

ye alli solo quein is pretty disgusting

@op gl finding multiple guilds on either faction that r very srs about premading

The alliance need to gather onto one server, we would do so much better if we could que together.

If you and other's are looking to create a alliance guild for pugs/premades that will be active it would be cool to form a new active 19s guild on Us- Durotan as alot of old bloodlust member's and other 19s on this server seemed to have died out. If you and your friends are interested i would be willing to help recruit and get friends of mine to make a new active guild over here as i have been trying to do over the past weeks. If you are interested please message me on here or get to me in game by messaging snuffylol thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread