Premade DPS Warrior (H-19)

Hi guys,

http://www.chardev.org/?profile=355277

I have a friend with to much stam and he wants to improve dps

1. Please tear it apart, how can I make this setup do even more damage? Its for premades so he needs the shield to slam casters.

2. I despise that he has to give up so much damage for hit but its necessary to kill bears I guess?

3. Are the boots correct as the highest dps also?

4. Engineering for bombs for Offense or skinning for crit or what for 2nd profession?

Thanks, squeeze me more dps if you can.

Ok.

-Put 9 Strength on [Cavedweller Bracers] or grab a pair of 5 Strength mail bracers (+9 Str Enchant of course) for max AP.

-Replace your gloves with a pair of thorbias and put 7 str on it for max AP.

-If he does not have a 2h -> 1h/shield swap macro, make one for your shield bashes.

-Also for the boots, you can grab a pair of tiger 4/4's, which is probably BiS for Dps War.

-If you do not run a double priest O, Engineering would probably be best 2nd profession.

Hope this helps.

~Moardotz

Thorbias gauntlets and the mail boots (7 stam 3 str.) 9 strength on bracers.

[ITEM]Earthbound Girdle[/ITEM] of str or soldier?

You mention gearing for hit, but if it's a premade he should have a stack of Hit Elixirs to use and not worry about hit.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Dyro @ Bloodhoof - Profile

That is my premade set for my Warrior. 30 Frost resistance puts your chance to resist frost spells over 20%, which is killer against a good Mage. Engineering is the all-around best profession for premades, Recombobulators and bombs are pretty amazing.

Obviously if the other team has DPS on defense I'd put on my AGM and stam belts/boot etc.

Ertai said:
You mention gearing for hit, but if it's a premade he should have a stack of Hit Elixirs to use and not worry about hit.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Dyro @ Bloodhoof - Profile

That is my premade set for my Warrior. 30 Frost resistance puts your chance to resist frost spells over 20%, which is killer against a good Mage. Engineering is the all-around best profession for premades, Recombobulators and bombs are pretty amazing.

Obviously if the other team has DPS on defense I'd put on my AGM and stam belts/boot etc.

Wow that set is sooooooo sexy

PVP ring instead of wrynn. If this warrior is for a premade you can take off some hit gear and simply use a hit pot. Not sure what gear combo you'd want to use in that case because obviously you'd want to reach the night elf cap of 15 so dread pirate ring and belt? you can get the valor chest.....

Also could someone tell my why premade warriors don't use a 2H with a shield bash macro? I understand why arena warriors don't use a 2H but I see little downside for WSG warriors, they can really stick on an FC sometime and do some major damage.

Users who are viewing this thread