Possible 10 man PvE team (level 10)

Staves

Legend
Hello twinkinfo!
I have been thoroughly enjoying the 10-14 bracket for a while now and have teamed up with a fellow twinker in hope of establishing an active ALLIANCE PvE team!
We aren't currently recruiting for this team due to it being extremely early, however, we would appreciate any information/criticism/tips regarding our current selection of "the best team".
So far we have agreed on:

Tanks
2 x Guardian Druid

Reasons:
1. Agility scales into Dodge
2. Bear Form
3. Taunt
4. Rejuvenation
5. Roots
6. Guardian Spec Ability (Savage Defense; increases chance to dodge by 45% for 6 seconds; 60 rage)
7. Dual taunt allows us to ping-pong kite a mob in situations of dire need

Heals
1 x Resto Shaman
1 x Resto Druid
1 x Discipline Priest

Reasons:
1. Shaman provides Riptide, Healing Surge and increases the max hp of those they heal
2. Druid provides Rejuvenation, Swiftmend
3. Disc priest provides Bubble, Flash Heal
4. The 2 HoTs allow a tanks health to stay at a safe level while spanking/kiting
5. Bubble stops massive slabs of damage being taken by tanks
6. Resto druid instead of 6th dps provides better raid healing with Swiftmend's AoE. This allows the sham/priest to coordinate better on tanks

Damage
1 x Destro Warlock
1 x Ele Shaman
1 x Hunter (any spec is viable, providing they can play it)
1 x Windwalker Monk
1 x Arms Warrior

Reasons:
1. Warlock brings Healthstones, Blood Pact (+10% stamina) and strong dps
2. Ele Shaman brings Earth shock (-10% enemy physical damage), a large AoE knockback, offheals and strong dps
3. Hunter brings Concussive Shot (-50% movement speed) and strong dps (Optional pet taunt as well)
4. Windwalker Monk brings Fists of Fury (stun) and strong dps due to Tiger Palm
5. Arms Warrior brings Execute (fast mob finisher), Mortal Strike (which causes Mortal Wounds, reducing healing done) and Charge (stun)

That is what we have decided that our team will consist of AT THE MOMENT. It would be great if you guys could offer your expertise in this area and critique our selections. :cool:
Please correct me if I have made any mistakes, and feel free to post if you are interested in being part of this team. We will contact you some time in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage
1 x Destro Warlock
1 x Ele Shaman
1 x Hunter (any spec is viable, providing they can play it)
1 x Windwalker Monk
1 x Arms Warrior

./frown Was hoping to take part in this. :/ None the less, I support this.

That is what we have decided that our team will consist of AT THE MOMENT.

There is still potentially a rogue slot! High end aoe damage in combat and assassination brings repeat deadly proc damage, add haste and a living steel and there is rogue potential. Bear in mind, this is what the team is looking at consisting of AT THE MOMENT and is based upon theory only. There are still plenty of nerfbats to go around for everyone opening doors, windows, or whatever you want to pass through. With the upcoming 5.1 it looks a little grim for hunters AGAIN so the team could end up changing.

I'd love to heal on my priest he's alliance ATM and I'm farming boas so mabey in 5 days he will be bis he also has grandfathered gear if that is any concern when recruiting healers!

well are you sure guardian droods have more avoidance than prot warriors?
and good luck, i had a lil fun doing pve with mcer a few timers

They have about 10% less avoidance than warriors, but warriors are not much point any more due to no taunt and cannot be ctc capped. Therefore we figured two druids with a taunt should be able to get it done better with the ability to kite, off heal and dodge more than half of the hits.

I'd like to maybe do this a few times once I get my new druid upgraded from trial. Currently Hes a 8 but he has all of the Boas I need. I'd be able to do feral or resto. Prolly wont get upgrade until around late december tho.

I'd like to maybe do this a few times once I get my new druid upgraded from trial. Currently Hes a 8 but he has all of the Boas I need. I'd be able to do feral or resto. Prolly wont get upgrade until around late december tho.

Our team will be set off for a couple weeks, maybe a month or so. Going to get numbers and address issues of gearing (especially tanks and AGMs), so don't worry too much about when!
We will keep updating with new posts each time a step is taken, so you guys are kept informed. :)

hey Ioerror, I have a GF 10 hunter sitting with fish feast well fed lol, beat that!

1700? How? I can only get 1674 on ioerror if I took up mining. I guess if I went Tauren then I would have another 5% - or 1750 ish. Survival still gives a bonus? I should play my 10 more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Id be interested in rogue dps if a spot comes open.
Oh, and for the GF'd epeen contest, Ive got 3 dresses with 15 dodge on them :)

Users who are viewing this thread