portals not working?

alch2555

It appears several portals, such as dalaran portal, silvermoon portal, shattrath portal in the orgrimmar portal do not work. I cannot on click on them, since the war within expansion became officially online.

anyone else have this problem?

It appears several portals, such as dalaran portal, silvermoon portal, shattrath portal in the orgrimmar portal do not work. I cannot on click on them, since the war within expansion became officially online.

anyone else have this problem?

Yep, we have to use alternative versions of transport to get to place now.
Since outlands is new socket golconda, and i dont like swthcing time - and ooooze, i use Skull to get there. What a twisted approach, grr.

Yep, we have to use alternative versions of transport to get to place now.
Since outlands is new socket golconda, and i dont like swthcing time - and ooooze, i use Skull to get there. What a twisted approach, grr.
Nice, i will now use it i even though i don’t want to go outland

I had this exact problem. I found a Hobbit sitting on a space hourglass in Orgrimmar. I selected "Shadowlands" time and it fixed the portals. Immediately got a Shadowlands intro quest to pop. I'm 100% free to play and only have one character.

I had this exact problem. I found a Hobbit sitting on a space hourglass in Orgrimmar. I selected "Shadowlands" time and it fixed the portals. Immediately got a Shadowlands intro quest to pop. I'm 100% free to play and only have one character.
Don't you go insulting Hobbits like that.

Users who are viewing this thread