Poll: Reasosn for not playing 29s. US

Why did you stop playing 29s?

• Abundance of hunters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lack of players switching faction during one-sided games.

• Influx of new players with little to no gear.

• Players' attitudes.

• Forum drama.

• None of the above.

• Total voters

oknob

OG
Basically, the title says it all. This is so we can put a fucking end to the whole thing. it boggles my mind that people can say why they stopped playing 29s, yet other people will reply saying that is not the reason 29s died.

if a sizable portion of the playerbase is giving the same reason(s), maybe, just maybe, those MIGHT be the reasons games dont happen.

just saying "cata" is too general, i think. class balance, queue bugs, lack of skirmish, rather do firelands, etc. would be more suitable

i tried to keep the list to the main arguing points between 29s right now though

how about all of the above!!!!!!1

oh yeah and detox too it's always detox's fault

If only people didn't voice their opinions about why the quality of games sucked, everyone would have kept playing.

If only people didn't voice their opinions about why the quality of games sucked, everyone would have kept playing.

If only we kept going, Broshot would of got his 250k honorable kill and backpedaled his way into history. Poor guy.

obviously needs to be "Daydra stopped playing" choice since that is the REAL reason the bracket died

obviously needs to be "Daydra stopped playing" choice since that is the REAL reason the bracket died

I personally was offended that I could not also check "Has no money"

yo.. you still play on KT? I think my 29 shaman I was making is still there. lol

You know this poll might mean something if it was restricted to people who actually have a 29, just saying.

But Fc got it right, Daydra stopped playing and the bracket died. We horde need the leader of our holy pally legion to carry us to victory!

yo.. you still play on KT? I think my 29 shaman I was making is still there. lol

My main and shit is still there, but my account is down atm

Good to see you are still around bro... Veng#1

The complete lack of support from Blizzard for twinking communities, and their new Free to Play twinks! Thats why I stopped.

so "None of the Above"

complete decimation of communities due to "other" options and the lack of balance Blizzard just spreads out by creating more redundant brackets. 20-24? cmon...

DCTxi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread