Poll: Cross Faction Communications

I have finally completed, as stated earlier today, every language except w/e dk's use.

This being said using this information in game (ie macros) is prohibited by WoW's user agreement.

However, i believe this site is for infoming the twink public and increasing the fun of twinking.

Like drayner, i plan to post what i have endeveored so diligently to discover, use would be at your own risk (much like exploited wrath gears).

mainly, the idea of this poll is to see; 1. if ppl actually want this info, 2. if having it will decrease the fun of twinking (you can say some nasty words).

So plz reply with what you think. I'll try to keep a tally.

1. YES! Please let me know, i've been waiting for this!

2. Yes, but everything shouldn't be given away.

(so others can create, figure out solo, and not abuse this infomation).

3. No, if everyone uses it there's sure to be more banns. :(

4. NO! How can you even think of enabling 8 year old scrub twinks, who could read this, spam my text box?!?!?

I'll start.

There are pros and cons of each. I know i won't spam these macros every 2 seconds, or repeatably use them to ridcule people, but will others?

Along the same lines, it is fun to taunt a lil' and also so very useful to show respect for a good fight, mid battle.

(many times i wish to just say a few simple things, like good job - great fight - he he he can't kill me, etc)

Mass infoming people will also make those like me, who have sunk hours and hours of work coming up with some of these, not so special.

so my vote is this:

2. Yes, but not fully revealing all of the code and combinations.

there are lists on the web, but it's ridiculous to have one douche spam ANAL all day..

I'm not sure if you can ignore people of the opposite faction

but if you've got the info, go ahead and post here.

There are people who hate having to translate a complex list of emotes just to have a picnic with a blood elf (regardless of whether or not it fits in the realm of "RP").

if you look on the web, which i invite you to do, you'll find wow has shut down the wiki project.

and other peeps are either to afraid of being banned, or havn't done more then

"lol "ha ha ha" "nigger" and " me love you"

(for for explicit, like i said some words are getting or the rough edge).

oh and there is no way i know of for ignoring these cross communications, so this is the reason i hesitate (besides being bannable)

Tallie will be kept on this post.

1. 0

2. 2

3. 0

4. 0

I have finally completed, as stated earlier today, every language except w/e dk's use.

This being said using this information in game (ie macros) is prohibited by WoW's user agreement.

However, i believe this site is for infoming the twink public and increasing the fun of twinking.

Like drayner, i plan to post what i have endeveored so diligently to discover, use would be at your own risk (much like exploited wrath gears).

Yeah but we're not looking in heading in a MMOwned.com kind of direction. You should PM Drayner before posting imo. He'll be back the 6th iirc, so a few extra days wait can't hurt.

10 characters

Just a heads up, the private server has no language restrictions. So Horde and Ally can speak freely between one another.

I'll need to check into this, but being in a cross-faction guild may also be possible. (Once again, not sure ...)

~Zuty

ok then :)

viewing the results and taking into account the sites new direction, far as managment.

i will not be posting anything i have found.

if you wish this infomation u can ingame whisper cannibalist

on dragonblight (atm)

(for troll and orcish sayings)

or Ã￾evourer (sorry changed servers and my name was taken >.<)

on dunemaul

(for gutterspeak and orcish sayings)

[alt 0208 for the old english D]

Or just message me inside this site or catch me on cyclones public vent.

i may or may not continue to use them, depending on how much i think i'll get reported XD

however, if u are an allie know that none of it is viscious (as u can read) and most of it is just poking fun and def will NOT be spammed at u -- less maybe u spam me with some XD

anyways thanks guys

Zuty said:
Just a heads up, the private server has no language restrictions. So Horde and Ally can speak freely between one another.

I'll need to check into this, but being in a cross-faction guild may also be possible. (Once again, not sure ...)

~Zuty

as far as the language restrictions i know u can change them and if u wish this infomation i can direct you to the appropriate site to toggle this option.

far as cross faction guilds i have no proof but i would say that's prob true. (just an educated guess)

pretty sure there's a way to make an actual poll on the forums...

Users who are viewing this thread