PoD

i know this is kinda thing is meant for the auction house section however for some silly reason noone checks it as often

wtb PoD XD

thinking about trying 39's for 1st time and might as well go all out yah mean

best bet is to go on the WoW forums for a broader audiance, also check the AH of major high pop servers where your chances are better to find one. Or u could always spend 15 months farming it like i did lol .......:rolleyes: i have no life i know

yeah nah meen

You're looking at dropping 10k G and perhaps 2 paid transfers or a loss of sanity trying to farm it. Trust me when we tell you you could have farmed up 30,000g or more in the time it would take you to farm a PoD.

Personally speaking I wouldn't make the investment in a PoD given the state of twinking or try farming one up. Yes, it's probably still a BIS but with the the BOA axe and Crusader, Bonebiter or Lumbering Ogre Axe there are much easier to get and far cheaper items that are nearly as good.

I'm sure people that actually have a PoD will tell me I'm wrong but I expect that. I made a 39 twink ret pally and I have to say, that class was the most boring I've ever played. I'd level it out of bracket in a New York minute if I ever went back to an active subscription.

im keeping with the times and going warrior but thanks for the input. i was not intending to farm one. its hard enough to get SF let alone this. at one stage i had like 5 people from my high-school who were terrible at making gold farming sfk 30-60 times a day because i said i'd pay them 4k for it. so i know what kinda of input need to go into a PoD compared to shadowfang, something like 20x more. but yeah ill keep an eye out. i may use the BoA mace / axe until i get hold of one but yeah. i donot plan on making him 39 until i get hold of it.

Farming it isn't to bad. I mean, nope I never got it, but still trying hard and I made a lot of gold from trash and rare loot. I've done ulda over 400 times.. /cry

bad sig ^

Users who are viewing this thread