Pizza's 19 Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Armory

Bags

I want all the positive and negative feedback that you can possibly think of. If I don't agree with what you say, I'll dispute it!

<3

You're not a troll anymore so I will give you only a B.

Eliot said:
You're not a troll anymore so I will give you only a B.

I chose the race that will benefit my guild's premades the most.

I don't care I liked troll.

Anyways, the gear looks BiS to me, good job.

PSSSSHHHHH too many damn tabards, F-

But other than that an A+

Xfer back over to alliance and drop that boa staff to House Wrynn Halberd ...

Minor Speed Increase to +7 agility. Honestly, I can't justify a hunter using minor speed increase to boots either, It does have it's perks, but I think its anything but amazing. And before you say i may not know the class, I do play one at and 80(85). And currently have a 19 hunter.

melee range: wingclip > disengage. Ranged: concussive shot.

I guess if your chasing down flag carriers or running flag then you might find a use for it. But then again if your relying on yourself that much I can't say much for your teammates. (assuming a premade)

Here is my friends 19 hunter right now. Him and myself are currently talking over his decision to switch to human and pick up his bow and keep double AGM. Or go Worgen for the nature/shadow resist +1% crit and 40% speed racial. Not even considering Draenei anymore w/ the new heirlooms coming hit rating wont even be an issue.

Daviddraiman @ Garona - World of Warcraft

Sorry if I'm not great on the links haven't posted here much of ever.

On the flip side your hunter looks GREAT, and arguably best in slot. Can't say I approve of playing an undead tho racials are pretty garbage, but thats just my opinion. (Hope I dont come off really negative, much respect to you in the twink world)

funny how that daviddraiman's stats is better than yours in every way.... and incredabulls!

no excuse for not using minor speed at all. unless fc with debuff ofc or feral

Beastly said:

He's using double AGM, Pizza is using a Insignia of the Horde, which is why he has more health. Though, even if Incredabull was using an Insignia, he'd have 1.5kish. Also, Pizza uses engineering while Incredabull uses skinning, which explains the crit difference. Pizza is only 1.3ish% crit behind Incredabull w.o Skinning when he should be 3% behind, so he must've had to drop some stats for that crit (12 AP and possibly some stam).

personally don't know how in the fuck you can manage to run around with only 5g on you. i refuse to even play toons without like 1k+ sitting in their bags >.>

as a D hunter; run speed > all

Duckhunt said:
What premades? Nobody will fight you guys.

Pretty much every guild in Ruin has asked us to premade the last couple of months. We've declined all of them.

Khanodruid said:
PSSSSHHHHH too many damn tabards, F-

But other than that an A+

Always good to have a fresh new look when needed.

respect730 said:
Xfer back over to alliance and drop that boa staff to House Wrynn Halberd ...

Minor Speed Increase to +7 agility. Honestly, I can't justify a hunter using minor speed increase to boots either, It does have it's perks, but I think its anything but amazing. And before you say i may not know the class, I do play one at and 80(85). And currently have a 19 hunter.

melee range: wingclip > disengage. Ranged: concussive shot.

I guess if your chasing down flag carriers or running flag then you might find a use for it. But then again if your relying on yourself that much I can't say much for your teammates. (assuming a premade)

Here is my friends 19 hunter right now. Him and myself are currently talking over his decision to switch to human and pick up his bow and keep double AGM. Or go Worgen for the nature/shadow resist +1% crit and 40% speed racial. Not even considering Draenei anymore w/ the new heirlooms coming hit rating wont even be an issue.

Daviddraiman @ Garona - World of Warcraft

Sorry if I'm not great on the links haven't posted here much of ever.

On the flip side your hunter looks GREAT, and arguably best in slot. Can't say I approve of playing an undead tho racials are pretty garbage, but thats just my opinion. (Hope I dont come off really negative, much respect to you in the twink world)

Thanks for the input.

Quinp said:
funny how that daviddraiman's stats is better than yours in every way.... and incredabulls!

Not true, you have to spend more time comparing them.

Beastly said:

You could switch a few things up.

Evade said:
no excuse for not using minor speed at all. unless fc with debuff ofc or feral

This

Chanka said:
He's using double AGM, Pizza is using a Insignia of the Horde, which is why he has more health. Though, even if Incredabull was using an Insignia, he'd have 1.5kish. Also, Pizza uses engineering while Incredabull uses skinning, which explains the crit difference. Pizza is only 1.3ish% crit behind Incredabull w.o Skinning when he should be 3% behind, so he must've had to drop some stats for that crit (12 AP and possibly some stam).

Thanks for spending the time to notice.

Sanitarium said:
personally don't know how in the fuck you can manage to run around with only 5g on you. i refuse to even play toons without like 1k+ sitting in their bags >.>

as a D hunter; run speed > all

Just came back from Alliance. Used all my gold I had on him on Alliance side buying various things. Haven't mailed more gold from main yet since I've arrived back on Horde.

yiggy This set is mostly just stacked AP. seal helps to balance hp a bit for pugs, as does harpoon, which i would probably drop in favor of rockslicer for the additional crit.

Marystus said:
If you weren't a D hunter I'd be really angry at you for using staff of jordan

I would be too!

If your looking for someone to nit-pick at your character's flaws... Allow me to help

Your not hit capped against night elfs. (prob why you have the simple ring in your bags or accuracy pot)

Could use bigger bags / more Disconbobulator Rays. (Pardon my spelling, I'm not a Gnome)

Dark Runes have a use without mana?

Ravager could be a better pet than a Bat.

Your shirt needs to be a different color to match everything else. (this really isn't important, just me nit-picking though)

In all honesty I could stare at your hunter all night and try to point out stupid and very minor things but your bags look good, your armory looks good.

CIHC said:
Ravager could be a better pet than a Bat.

ravagers have a debuff that is only available at level 20+, and bats are the only pets with special abilities now.

Evade said:
ravagers have a debuff that is only available at level 20+, and bats are the only pets with special abilities now.

Keyword was could; I didn't know those got fixed. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread