US Phron hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrusbreath

Grandfathered
Just to answer some of the idiots and bootlickers, since mods closed the thread:

I have a goblin too, I know how Rocket Jump works. He wouldn't have made it over the fence at that spot even if he used RJ to top the wall, which he didn't because RJ doesn't work for climbing sheer walls that are not normally accessible. I've tried to RJ it and sorry, but nope. That isn't one of the known wall glitch areas in WSG and no one saw the spell animation for it anyway. He didn't RJ he used a wall hack. It's that simple.

Do you maladjusted mongos think you can pass off such lame crap that's so easily disproved, something I've seen amongst hackers in Rated PvP many times? Try harder.

Same as I posted couple days ago that he wall hacked to the high corner of the room in the BS shack and AFK'ed, which is also a normally inaccessible spot. He also came down from the spot once then climbed it again w/o using RJ which wouldn't have worked anyway.

Case closed.

i'll try to do these later. then i'll pop up the recordings. i'll debunk this once and for all

Just to answer some of the idiots and bootlickers, since mods closed the thread:

I have a goblin too, I know how Rocket Jump works. He wouldn't have made it over the fence at that spot even if he used RJ to top the wall, which he didn't because RJ doesn't work for climbing sheer walls that are not normally accessible. I've tried to RJ it and sorry, but nope. That isn't one of the known wall glitch areas in WSG and no one saw the spell animation for it anyway. He didn't RJ he used a wall hack. It's that simple.

Do you maladjusted mongos think you can pass off such lame crap that's so easily disproved, something I've seen amongst hackers in Rated PvP many times? Try harder.

Same as I posted couple days ago that he wall hacked to the high corner of the room in the BS shack and AFK'ed, which is also a normally inaccessible spot. He also came down from the spot once then climbed it again w/o using RJ which wouldn't have worked anyway.

Case closed.
ffs let it go, most us all know these jumps etc , i get your butthurt you cant do them , but keep practising my young one , one day you can do them, look up YouTube wsg jumps , its all common knowledge how to do these jumps

Why are you putting so much effort into this.
If he's hacking, report him and move on.

Because it may at least make
ffs let it go, most us all know these jumps etc , i get your butthurt you cant do them , but keep practising my young one , one day you can do them, look up YouTube wsg jumps , its all common knowledge how to do these jumps

Apparently you can't read or have difficultly with comprehension. And FWIW I can just about guarantee that I'm older than most of the young ones on this site.

Between complaining about survival hunters and Phron, methinks you need to log off for a bit.

who the fuck cares looool

Pretty hard to get a SS when it happens too fast. Unless you're video recording every match you won't catch it. What I and 4 or 5 others saw and commented about in raid chat was proof enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread