Phebz banned for the moment.

Thx for the laugh Xd was gud :D

Lol That's too funny, man.

I just got off a ban last night for 'Exploitation/Non-Participation in PvP'... Why? Because some McDoucheBurger decided it would be funny and 'make PvP intense' to keep reporting me AFK every minute of the BG. I was so pissed.

Blizz are getting soooo sensitive of late, i got same thing for calling a worgen "Myassgotbit" wasnt a ban at first just made me change name, i could'nt believe it when i saw the note. lol so i renamed him to "blizzsucs" and got a 24 hour ban and toon was del, lol.

ive had.......5 characters renamed i think. after the first one where i got asked to change but changed it to something they didnt approve of they've always just auto changed for me XD

yet i still have a toon named flacid and up till a few days ago when i deleted it i had one named worgenbkwrds which i thought was kinda fun and never got "caught"

stupid thing is i cant name my toon jeffrydahmer cuz apparently thats just too far. everytime i do it i get named changed pretty quick

but no bans over it. and ive been emailed 4 times at least for being reported in trade for offensive things and only warnings there, so im a happy camper

you lucky **** falkor , i had a 3hour ban once for going to an italian spoken server its not an official italian server but for some reason they all speak italian there , went there spammed they should speak english 10min later i got banned >> namechanges had around 6-7 changes never banned

few years ago on korgath I had 4 accounts and would would RP the sartharion drakes with toons named after all the drakes and sartharion :3

also I did the Kalecgos Kiljaeden Anveena RP to.

many lols were had.

surprised i didnt get banned for spamming ;o

I've only had to rename a guy once. Name was kneegrow. Funny cause I got in to the lvl40's b4 it was noticed.

Now that I think of it. It I KJ da similar yo the worgen backwards thing in a way.

Ps: no I'm not a racist person.

Users who are viewing this thread