Phasing, really an issue for some molten front achievements?

Could do, only one I've done is killing the 4 elites, you get kill credit despite the phasing.

Code:
/cleartarget

/tar Linken

/tar Nat Pagle

/tar Mankrik

/tar Hemet

/tar Chromie

/tar Thassarian

/stopmacro [noexists]

/wave

it does work ... just need to find Pagle :mad:

ImmahBon said:
Have you tested waving at them at the normal places? Like Linken at un'goro etc?

Afaik, Linken went missing with the cataclysm, so the only place to /wave at him is at Sethria's roost anyway.

Going to give this achievement a shot tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry if I might be a bit noobish or whatever, but how the hell do you get to Molten Front at level one?

EDIT: Oh god, sorry. Was on vacation so not quite orientated whats going on >.>

Mordy said:
Sorry if I might be a bit noobish or whatever, but how the hell do you get to Molten Front at level one?

We're talking about the quest at Sethria's Roost in Hyjal. Unfortunately it's impossible to get to the Molten Front at level 1.

*doublepost*

Chubs, where were you standing to grab the npcs for [Have...Have We Met?]? I tried standing above the tunnel at the edge of the roost, since most people seem to go back through that pass, or at least very close to it, but it seems to be a no-go.

there are two issues with where you're standing.

1) you have to e in Sethria's Roost

2) the zone you're facing is also phased, so you won't see them

you need to get as far east in the Roost as you can, facing "The Rim of the World" since that zone isn't phased, you'll see the protectors as they enter into it. then just spam general for people with the cheeve guys to party up and fly to your spot. should work. still need nat pagle.....bastard

finished today!

ended up flying around on my main till i spotted him, then paid the guy 50g to fly over One :(

Chubs comon...

Want to be helpful? please try harder...

Where is that spot, can you please provide a screenshot or video, or at least coordinates?

Thank you!

I'm really sorry...I didn't think of adding a screenie. I'm pretty sure that it can be anywhere along that eastern ridge that borders the Firelands raid instance...i'll add a screenie though of where I was

actually it really doesnt matter where you are, you just need to be at the edge of sethrias roost where it borders a non zoned area, like felwood. find a perch where your guys zone in and out and put the lowbie just outside.

@ Furby. you say you did the 4 elites phased out and got credit? whn i killed one with my lowbie there zoned i didnt get any credit.

@ Furby. you say you did the 4 elites phased out and got credit? whn i killed one with my lowbie there zoned i didnt get any credit.

Yea, you just need to be near where the guy is getting killed and in the same group as the person who tagged it.

Yea, you just need to be near where the guy is getting killed and in the same group as the person who tagged it.

ok well ill try that one again then, i am having a terrible time soloing those guys though , my pally is really geared and i hold up ok, but those guys hit so hard... i guess i gotta group with someone, im just used to soloing everything.

Users who are viewing this thread