Peace to all my friends

12, and yeah 6 years is alot, sorry ruined most of my childhood, better?
absolutely not, I wasnt being pedantic i was just meaning that you have a lot of time ahead of you to be able to change the direction in which you feel you are headed, your despair makes me sad, if there is a way in which i could help let me know.

absolutely not, I wasnt being pedantic i was just meaning that you have a lot of time ahead of you to be able to change the direction in which you feel you are headed, your despair makes me sad, if there is a way in which i could help let me know.
Woah thanks man, sorry about that.

One less hunter we have to worry about. Have fun with your break, you'll more than likely end up coming back sometime in the future like 99% of the people who claim to be retiring.

This Mozzy guy just seems rather attention seeking to me. I wouldnt bother Ginge.

I found that twinking is an amazing way to play WoW casually and thats one reason I only play 19s. If you really want, you can easily play WoW without ruining ur life uh

I found that twinking is an amazing way to play WoW casually and thats one reason I only play 19s. If you really want, you can easily play WoW without ruining ur life uh

It's hard for some to prioritize - I know I was that way when younger.

Mozzy, you were a true tink. Be happy in the real world. ;]

One less hunter we have to worry about. Have fun with your break, you'll more than likely end up coming back sometime in the future like 99% of the people who claim to be retiring.
I just deleted all my characters and i dont roll a hunter.... Bad troll.

This Mozzy guy just seems rather attention seeking to me. I wouldnt bother Ginge.
It what way is making a video for fun attention seeking? I simply made a video, I will miss the twinking community and WoW in general... So please keep your rude comments to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread