MMO-Champion

d3.png
Patch 2.4.3 Pushed

hearthstoneIcon.png
The Dark Wanderer is This Week's Tavern Brawl, and There's a Card Back Reward

Patch 7.1.5 PTR January 4 - Legendary and Spell Hotfixes
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Shared

• Roots of Shaladrassil: Now heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 1 second, up from 4% of your maximum health every 2 seconds.

ihunters.gif
Hunter

images.gif
Mage

ipriests.gif
Priest

irogues.gif
Rogue

iwarlocks.gif
Warlock
  • Reap and Sow - Reap Souls now lasts 1.5 seconds longer per soul consumed, down from 2.5 seconds.

Spell Changes
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Item Set Bonuses

ipaladins.gif
Paladin
Holy

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Change

The belt change is part of an overall balance pass on a few legendaries, following what Lore mentioned a couple of weeks ago, and wasn't meant as a specific targeted change to the BM rotation.

To be frank, I don't play Beast Master, so I'm not fully aware of the "consequences" of this legendary, specifically, to the rotation. I read that it resolved focus issues, but our goal should be for these legendaries to augment gameplay, not to provide a necessary change to the spec such to that it cannot perform without it. Feel free to enlighten me. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

d3.png
Diablo 20th Anniversary Retrospective
Patch 2.4.3 is almost here, bringing us the Diablo 20th Anniversary event. Check out Diablofans for a Season 9 countdown and the official notes.

hearthstoneIcon.png
Hearthstone - The Dark Wanderer Brawl
The Cow King isn't only invading World of Warcraft. He is one of your opponents in this special Diablo themed Hearthstone brawl too! Be sure to complete the brawl, as it rewards a unique card back.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread