EU+US PANDAS ARISE!

DexaQT

Grandfathered
Because outlaw has no bleeds/poisons the 4 sec stun comes in handy ALOT for rogues. Hence why..
https://gyazo.com/abb18491affc28ac9208b13749c519b8

PANDAS ARISE!

100% food buffs and a 4 sec cc aint that bad!

Edit:

Seriously with the changes of many classes having no bleeds/dots going panda would be efficient as shit to get the 4 sec sap

Last edited:
I asked some of my girl friends for a good blogging site and went ahead and made a account for you!
if youre interested with the login info to http://nouw.com/dexatwinkz pm me bro. Im sure a lot of people on xpoff would be glad if u started there instead!!

ill give u the email connected to the account aswell of course
r1 blogging mate

I asked some of my girl friends for a good blogging site and went ahead and made a account for you!
if youre interested with the login info to http://nouw.com/dexatwinkz pm me bro. Im sure a lot of people on xpoff would be glad if u started there instead!!

ill give u the email connected to the account aswell of course
lmfao

If a person plans on using a panda as a 10 they should also plan on not using any heirlooms that increase experience while on Wandering aisle. Or else when they get off Wandering aisle they may not be level 10.
What I did is I removed all of my heirlooms before I turned in each quest to ensure I did not receive the added XP bonuses from the heirlooms. I also killed the exact amount of mobs required for each quest. One could just do quests with heirloom weapons I suppose.
Bouncy helps a lot when escaping off of Lumber Mill! Epicurean really is underrated.
Or do the quests in a group

You will still gain the lion's share of your experience from turning in the quests. A group will not help with that.
It wasn't meant as a substitute to the well known method of remvoing BoA gear when turning in quests, or just completely removing it while lvling, it was meant as a method you could use simultaneously

If a person plans on using a panda as a 10 they should also plan on not using any heirlooms that increase experience while on Wandering aisle. Or else when they get off Wandering aisle they may not be level 10.
What I did is I removed all of my heirlooms before I turned in each quest to ensure I did not receive the added XP bonuses from the heirlooms. I also killed the exact amount of mobs required for each quest. One could just do quests with heirloom weapons I suppose.
Bouncy helps a lot when escaping off of Lumber Mill! Epicurean really is underrated.
Epiccurean thing is awesome, 8 stam 8 vers, bouncy is mygod the best shit ever. And i race-changed.

Strange thing is, many used to state how terrible pandas were. Just as many stated how "bad" a player was if you used consumables.
How the tables have turned!
Right, i love consumes.

I love the new rogue playstyle as it counts as a time to either regain energy, bandage, or simply as a good CC :)

Strange thing is, many used to state how terrible pandas were. Just as many stated how "bad" a player was if you used consumables.
How the tables have turned!
This is the lvl 10 subsection, they've always been avid consumers of consumables. And pandas were pretty bad at one point compared to the other races

This is the lvl 10 subsection, they've always been avid consumers of consumables. And pandas were pretty bad at one point compared to the other races
Yeah, but since it doesnt break with shields up/small dots, and its a good constistent cc to either run/band for rogue, it makes it an awesome little button instead of a 2 sec silence considered useless in bgs since 2 seconds is nothing vs any healer. And most classes are instant cast so its kinda useless they wont stop kiting.

Also, food buff makes me jizz.

Yeah, but since it doesnt break with shields up/small dots, and its a good constistent cc to either run/band for rogue, it makes it an awesome little button instead of a 2 sec silence considered useless in bgs since 2 seconds is nothing vs any healer. And most classes are instant cast so its kinda useless they wont stop kiting.

Also, food buff makes me jizz.
I agree that especially for rogues, pandas are now more useful than ever, but a 2 sec silence is still to be preferred in most scenarios tbh, both because it's AoE and because you can use it as energy regeneration

I've always looked at Quaking Palm as a Gouge. SO technically, while you do see the application for Gouge for Outlaw, Sublety benefits so much more from Gouge because of the positioning for Backstabs. I would definitely prefer BE over Panda because of the AoE silence, and the main job of a rogue is healer/caster disruption anyways, and BE racial helps tremendously with that.

Users who are viewing this thread