P2p Night B.Y.O.G. Possible?

Would you be interested in this idea?

• No, it will never work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bring your own group. Every Thursday night for 3-4 hours bring 5 mans to run into competitive games. Easy way to get competitive games going no sync Queing required. All this is for is to INCREASE the chance to run into 10 man 20-24 p2p games.

easiest way n step closer to a competitive games. It also gives people a heads up to have people schedule it into their week.

i made this as an idea for Eu & US. Since lack of guild vs guild Premades.

please no flaming this is just an idea to improve bracket play. Positive feed back welcomed

Benefits to doing this:

1) Guild not required to participate, just 5 real Ids
2) Guilds can actually run into eachother to play eachother
3) Small or big guilds won't matter since, only need 5 to play
4) Some p2p 20s with restrictions can make a non-restriction toon
5) XP doesn't need to be turn on like Wargames.
6) People who don't que are just straight up dodging competitive games.

Add me if got any questions or want to runHoneybadger#1754

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be down for this, but my guild is quite inactive right now. I have been solo queuing lately.

Guild not required. Just u n 4 friends on real id or few Guildies. In 39 bracket some people from other bracket made toons just to play games certain days and scheduled hours and it worked. So this would encourage other brackets to que during this day and scheduled time for competitive games.

39 bracket games on certain nights had a 20 min que time. 20-24 bracket is a 1-5 min que. In theory this should work.

I have grouped with some good 24s via realid, but I would prefer playing with my guildies. We work well together and have the same goals in the game.

I have grouped with some good 24s via realid, but I would prefer playing with my guildies. We work well together and have the same goals in the game.

This would encourage Guildies to come back for a few hours a certain night and catch up in vent.

I'd definiatly be up for this, we need to do this EU aswell! :D Best of luck to you US guys and make it happen!

You know I'm there.

Been good games all week :D

But like when should everyone start queueing?

Bring whatever you like. The only people that won't like this idea are people who like facerolling. I don't care about winning I just want to play.

Currently I run into a competitive game 1 out of every 3 games. For a few hours every Thursday lets increase that %.

We can start next Thursday 7-11pm server.

Some just a few ideas:

1) a community vent for Thursday nights ( would help sync que)
A) channel for ally
B) channel for horde

2) thread on 20-24 w/ real Id list to help pugs get in a group with 5 or Can just have Sallyg add real Ids like what Klinda has already done with Eu list.

Bring whatever you like. The only people that won't like this idea are people who like facerolling. I don't care about winning I just want to play.

Currently I run into a competitive game 1 out of every 3 games. For a few hours every Thursday lets increase that %.

We can start next Thursday 7-11pm server.

Some just a few ideas:

1) a community vent for Thursday nights ( would help sync que)
A) channel for ally
B) channel for horde

2) thread on 20-24 w/ real Id list to help pugs get in a group with 5 or Can just have Sallyg add real Ids like what Klinda has already done with Eu list.

Channel for EU/US

6) People who don't que are just straight up dodging competitive games.

I also think. If you queue with more than 2 healers in a 5 man you're playing it safe, and forfeit any chance the other team may have via exploiting poor game mechanics. (double spriest, and double hunter applies here as well)

So try to keep things fair?
*keyword being try.
This isn't anything too official, just an attempt to provide us thrill seeking 24s to some good games. So let's allow ourselves to provide both teams with fair games. (To the best of our abilities)

I need to roll a toon in Lith's guild. I love the motto in his signature... "We farm flags, not HKs." --- LOVE IT

From the stats on my new 21 Rogue:

Battleground played the most Warsong Gulch (54)
Warsong Gulch flags captured 2
Warsong Gulch flags returned 111

I get an erection when I return flags. I know this stat isn't the best it could be... but I try. hehe

Sounds good need more horde realids cause a bunch of my battletag friends have been playing ally more. Battletag. Tex1919

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread