Orgrimar Death Runs.

Any advice on how to get to RFC without dieing less as alliance, I really need the bracers from there but i die every 2 feet.

Advice would be awsome please.

Well...I think the best way would go through the back. Less gaurds and closer to RFC. Other than that, it just takes deaths to get to ragefire chasm.

Ya, i am going through the back. Now that i got past the bridge its alot better now. I get about 20 yards+ a run before i die.

Cptheals said:
Yah, only way to really get to RFC is die alot. Should have rolled a hordie.:)

Ehh, i like horde but dont really feel like transfering all that gold through the AH.

Don't remind me. Went through Org yesterday to get the cape and bracers. NEVER again. It was like torture, and the runs from the graveyard didn't really make me feel any better. Long runs to make 20 yards tops before a death. They should make an alliance portal into there or something.

Just made it in the instance, what a relief. But now 2 of my 80 friends cant get in there because Its bugged to where they turn invisible and guards dont attack them when the go in there.(they cant even attack guards either)

A good method is to have a 80 with you to kill the guards, shouldn't take too long.

You could also get a lock and 2 others to summon you inside, but it's not too easy to find 3 people willing to help you.

Try getting to the stockades as horde... the GY is literally on the other end of the map. I'm sure the GY for you guys is much closer to org.

Well, your best bet is to just grin and bear it. I helped my GF's lock get those very bracers, and I believe that she was able to get there with 10 deaths- the important thing is to go in as stealthy as possible. Every time you die, as a wisp, look for a place to rez that’s out of sight from guards and other players- if you can’t, look for a place close to your rez point and aim for it. Once you get past the main guards, you can skirt the outsides fairly well. If you have an 80 that coming to run you through, then have them in-place as you make your run. I was able to nuke a few NPS’s as she approached the instance- and even “occupyâ€￾ some angry horde while she sprinted in. Just be very careful your friend doesn’t lock himself out of the instance if he’s going in and out.

Good news is, once you have them (and they drop fairly fast) you never have to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread