>.< omg why!?!?!?!

vinod

OG
So I have returned. First thing I do is log over to my precious little 29 twink and start to run her to the NPC to turn her into a twink.

What happens? She gets exploration exp from the new Stormwind and levels. Even worse, Blizzard refuses to reset her to 29.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't wanna join the 39s >.<

Damn it, I was going to make a new 29 resto druid guide and everything!

Keep opening up tickets, somebody might be nice enough. The way old school twinks did it is the second you level up, you delete your twink and ask for a character restore. I've never tried it but lots of people confirmed it worked.

just bombard them with QQ about how you had already discovered SW and shouldnt be penalized b/c they made a new one that granted xp for no reason

that would suck, but at least your friend can lvl to 74 and be even stronger against 70s in the same gear. as a 29 he has no choice but to go to the next highest bracket if he wants to keep playing the toon and blizz wont restore it

wow, that sucks, almost happened to me on my old 29 mage, fully geared, got into SW and got the Exp, my heart litterally stop for a second when I saw the exp, but I didn't lvl, I just turned Exp off.. 9 exp from level 30.

vinod said:
So I have returned. First thing I do is log over to my precious little 29 twink and start to run her to the NPC to turn her into a twink.

What happens? She gets exploration exp from the new Stormwind and levels. Even worse, Blizzard refuses to reset her to 29.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't wanna join the 39s >.<

Damn it, I was going to make a new 29 resto druid guide and everything!

First of all, glad to see you back. :)

Second, ouch ... that sucks ...

And finally, try the whole 'Delete your character and get it restored' thingy. That's if tickets don't work.

~Zuty

leveled my 39 hunter (on purpose) to go to 60 twink it... decided around 42 or so that it was a bad idea. petitioned a GM and gave him a sob story.

end result? level 39 twink with 100% mount SUP

too bad i leveled that hunter and hes at 70 now

Duckhunt said:
Keep opening up tickets, somebody might be nice enough. The way old school twinks did it is the second you level up, you delete your twink and ask for a character restore. I've never tried it but lots of people confirmed it worked.

I would think you'd need to do this as soonas possible, before your character is updated in whatever database they pull from.

danceparty said:
I would think you'd need to do this as soonas possible, before your character is updated in whatever database they pull from.

Yeah exactly. You delete the character before it can be saved (doesnt work 100% of the time). But when they restore you, it brings you back to the last known saved area.

Many times in server crashes when you log back in you arent in the area you were previously at, because you were not yet saved to that area. This is the same concept.

UH! Gm tickets in...all of them don't care and cold shoulder me after a long wait!

/RAGE! I leveled on just a 25 exp discovery!

Looks like its time for a 39 twink guide. Ill try and update the 29 twink guide a little. Anymore gearing seems like "LOL! SLAP ON BOA! LOL!"

Users who are viewing this thread