old 19 rogue. thinking of starting again

I havn't been thinking for ages. I recently logged into my old rogue and found some interesting items like Talbar Mantle and the 100 hp head enchant. I'm wondering if any of the items i have are gf'ed, will give me an advantage or if i've missed a lot of stuff which now would give me a disadvantage.
I've been thinking of moving this char to an active server and start twinking again so rate me
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Lowlevel/simple

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't take long to update this toon. Hopefully you have the entire defias set and a tunic of westfall. Pity the helm has health and not agility :(

The entire defias set is arguably BiS, but only if you have the whole set.

Seal of sylvanas is nice for a stam set but that's not really for rogues now days. Can easily replace that ring with argas.

All in its a nice old school rogue with good potential.

The char has always been horde so i doubt i have the tunic of westfall. I really hope i have the whole defias set in my bank, it's on my old account so i can't check right now

I forgot about that! I just logged in and there was nothing impressive in the bank. Since I have the defias chest I'm thinking of investing in the remaining pieces

Amazing char, he looks like back in the old days...

The only valuable thing there is Blackened defias chest. Im sure someone will pay for that.

I forgot about that! I just logged in and there was nothing impressive in the bank. Since I have the defias chest I'm thinking of investing in the remaining pieces

You can still get gloves and legs.

Belt too if you find one that someone hasn't equipped it which isn't too hard as there still a lot floating around.

But if you were to update this rogue completely you wouldn't have any grandfathered gear that would be of great use. Sorry man. It could still be a nice twink though so don't let that put you off. :) shadowfang is stil BiS sword. And people argue wether asassisns is better than Talon of Vultros.

I'm gonna give the twink another shot, mostly for nostalgias sake.
Yesterday i farmed the gloves and legs and bought the belt on AH. Only missing the boots now and there aren't any on my AH.
I'll probably get a Signet of Argas, some BoA items and enchants and start doing a few BGs soon. Thanks for the replies :)

Users who are viewing this thread