Ofthehorde <Of the Alliance>

Okay, so yeah i'm jumping in, going for of the alliance on my level 1, started yesterday, now at 5007 kills!

im sorry but this level 1 and 10 twinking is really sad. its a complete retarded way to say, "i can't compete at level 19, so I gimp my character with 80% dodge and 50% crit rating and run around proclaiming my badness!" Go level to an actual twink bracket/level. Chances are you couldn't do crap against the regular twinks if u actually made a regular one.

Ugarak said:
im sorry but this level 1 and 10 twinking is really sad. its a complete retarded way to say, "i can't compete at level 19, so I gimp my character with 80% dodge and 50% crit rating and run around proclaiming my badness!" Go level to an actual twink bracket/level. Chances are you couldn't do crap against the regular twinks if u actually made a regular one.

Funny how similar your rant sounds to max levels complaining about twinks.

Eurys said:
Funny how similar your rant sounds to max levels complaining about twinks.

what he said

Ugarak said:

Seriously Ugarak, just because you're a follower and not a leader doesn't mean what we do is shit. I don't play my level 10 in bg's, probably because thats not why I rolled it in the first place. I use my level 10 for world ganking, because killing a 34 enhancement shaman as a level 10 rogue is a hell of a lot of fun, and its much better than cookie-cutting a rogue vs hunter level 19 fight. Just because we do something a little different doesn't mean its because we're afraid...it's actually the opposite, we take risks in something new.

lvl 1 and 10 twinks seem to be personal twinks really. People do it because they like them, we twink at regular brackets or 80 PvP because we like to. Its as simple as that. Plz do not bash them for doing the same thing as many of us just because their doing it at a peculiar lvl lol.

Locked said:
Donc tu vend pu ton Formal Dangui?

toujours a vendre xD

Ugarak said:

First of all, I have TONS of level 19 twinks, im rolling 10 and 1 because I AM bored of fucking 19. Go Armory, Tiboudmarde, Tibatardsale, medotyoudie, yougotheal, all my 19. And Btw, It's way more challenging playing a level 10 no exp then a 19.

how many hours ego you think it took you of playing time for 100k kills

Ugarak said:

As if the level 19 bracket is imba enough with out the huntard with cheeta, the druids with travel form and the shamans with ghost wolf form? Lets not forget about the level 19 rogues that soon will move at 70% walking speed in stealth...

:rolleyes:

Ugarak said:

i have a level 1.

and i'd walk all over you.

in any bracket.

naked.

Ugarak said:

Omg damn, you click buttons faster than me, omg your skilled and your pixels have a higher value than mine. I envy you. Can you make a "how to be a prick and think my way is the way to do everything" video for me so I can learn practice your art. I wanna sit and pee like you do, f@g.

And for the record, I play for fun.

A tip for the future:

Don't tell ppl how to have fun, you prolly spend more time than us lvl 1 twinks do gearing up your character getting all kinds of items. So I guess we actually do spend more time than you having fun on wow since we spend way less hours than you gearing your twinks.

We enjoy lvl 1 twinking, we don't need you to tell us how to have fun.

Boglund said:
Omg damn, you click buttons faster than me, omg your skilled and your pixels have a higher value than mine. I envy you. Can you make a "how to be a prick and think my way is the way to do everything" video for me so I can learn practice your art. I wanna sit and pee like you do, f@g.

And for the record, I play for fun.

A tip for the future:

Don't tell ppl how to have fun, you prolly spend more time than us lvl 1 twinks do gearing up your character getting all kinds of items. So I guess we actually do spend more time than you having fun on wow since we spend way less hours than you gearing your twinks.

We enjoy lvl 1 twinking, we don't need you to tell us how to have fun.

There there son, calm down. It's a game. Chill pill :)

You actually did to him what he just did to you, rofl. Anyway, people should do what they find fun!

FYI: THIS IS 10-19, LEVEL 1's GET THE *NAUGHTY WORD* OUT OF HERE! :mad:

(Sorry, couldn't help it :D)

Users who are viewing this thread