Official Que Thread.

Solipsist

They/Them
I'm not sure why the last one was deleted and why Rubn was banned. I need him on this website as he is a key influence to more activity and competitive games.

Anyway we know how this thread works. Please call out which side needs help and the numbers/comps for each faction etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in q on ally about 5 or 6 other people on give or take. Horde needs a few more I think. Decent people on horde atm don't want to switch.

on it

Good games this past week. Here are some of my favorites.

wsZKVIf.jpg

rUC33gV.jpg

2tVObmc.jpg

7DKwmAt.jpg

Very nice to see that US has got the ball rolling again. :) I just got to stop slacking and get my chars to 90 so I can start doing some twinking.

So do the ques start at 8? Damn I can't see a single MW monk in those screenshots. I really need an armory of one!

Very nice to see games the last couple of nights. Great job everyone. :)

Hey don't take this personally but i don't think being in melee range as priest is a good thing, plus you should pay more attention to your mates with shields not only penancing + flash healing. And you're right game was fun.

Good games this past week. Here are some of my favorites.

wsZKVIf.jpg

rUC33gV.jpg

2tVObmc.jpg

7DKwmAt.jpg

The amount of pots is unreal !

What time do games usually start? I'm just finishing up leveling my professions and want to see how different the bracket is now.

Users who are viewing this thread