Official 29 Funding Final List

i can play the priest, i just posted in the official forums pst me here or just change in the forums if you want me on the team, i usually use healbot when it works, and i have different UI setups for different specs. disc i usually use buff/renew macros and shield-heal-renew macros if that helps any.

Pållynåtor said:
I care. I applied and made it as well.

Of course you do, you're getting funded.

This isn't the place to post about this, you already made a thread on the WoW forums and anyone who cared already knew about the thread.

iaccidentallytwink said:

This isn't the place to post about this, you already made a thread on the WoW forums and anyone who cared already knew about the thread.

I cared about the first post regarding recruitment as well. Thought the environment was troll-free?

Pållynåtor said:
I cared about the first post regarding recruitment as well. Thought the environment was troll-free?

The recruitment post was fine. There's no need to post the results here. If someone is interested they would pay attention to his WoW posts. OP should've just sent PM's.

iaccidentallytwink said:
The recruitment post was fine. There's no need to post the results here. If someone is interested they would pay attention to his WoW posts. OP should've just sent PM's.

instead of sending a bunch of PMs he could just make a post.

stop being so anal about this

iaccidentallytwink said:

I care, and I wasnt funded.

Luka said:
This isn't trolling, trolling is when I deliveratley set out to annoy you, I was simply telling you to: piss off

I didnt quote you. I could have been talking about anyone. Instead, you just proved you were trolling by being the one to respond to my troll food. Trolls love their troll food. :)

Psychology is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread