EU+US No set bonuses anymore in Legion?

Etvein

Grandfathered
Was scrolling WoW forums and saw this:
From the Legion Pre-Patch notes:
  • Set bonuses for item sets from expansions prior to Warlords of Draenor have been deactivated, though the text describing their former function still remains.

Seems to be truth,so what now?Ilvl boost? lvl 70 twinks in Wotlk+archeology items?
Will be cool to hear your thoughts

It is quite the bummer. Similar to when double bonuses were removed on PvP gear.
It's a bummer for people who like to blame their losses on gear mostly. People who just want to play will be better off because gearing will literally be 'walk to vendor and buy whatever piece you can get for each slot'.

I like searching for cool items to use myself, so I'll be sad to see itemization go away, but at the same time, it might make brackets more competitive so that's a good thing.

It's a bummer for people who like to blame their losses on gear mostly. People who just want to play will be better off because gearing will literally be 'walk to vendor and buy whatever piece you can get for each slot'.

Isn't that what we do now in PvP? You "walk" up to a vendor and purchase your gear.

We will just have to come up with something different. We always do.

Isn't that what you do now in PvP? You "walk" up to a vendor and purchase your gear.
Idk what level you play at, but for lvl70 it's nowhere near that right now. There's tons of items that are ''fine'', but there's clear best items for each slot, making gearing much more than just walking to a vendor.

Maybe on lower levels it's different Idk about that.

Users who are viewing this thread