No More Kings and an awesome new cape

• Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.

and other things

• Dartol's Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected. (could this mean no more fublorg form?)

tailoring_spidersilkdrape.jpg

hit rating on boots too

enchantboots_lesseraccuracy.jpg

Hit rating

Does anyone really miss much in the 19's ? yes it does but the surefooted seems better. Plus the battle healers cloak is better for casters imo especially with spirit being nerfed. Lavishly jeweled ring is seems like a decent hit rating slot for casters at least but seal of wrynn seems better anyways.

Thoughts about hit rating?

People seem to be ignoring the new elixir that will be added.

alchemy_elixirofminoraccuracy.jpg

Casters don't have a decent battle elixir available to them in this bracket so this should be a welcomed change.

Dartol's Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected. (could this mean no more fublorg form?)

That's not what it means. If you remember back to 3.0 or so, the tool tip was changed to say it only worked in Ashenvale, and on the PTR it was true. When the patch went live we found out you still could use the rod everywhere, and a blue later confirmed it will remain that way. That means correcting the tool tip means the tool tip will delete the "only usable in Ashenvale" part.

Ofrick said:
People seem to be ignoring the new elixir that will be added.

Casters don't have a decent battle elixir available to them in this bracket so this should be a welcomed change.

With the new cloak and a Lavishly Jeweled Ring, casters will be sitting at 6 hit rating. All it takes is 7 hit rating to cap spells at 19.

WSG said:
With the new cloak and a Lavishly Jeweled Ring, casters will be sitting at 6 hit rating. All it takes is 7 hit rating to cap spells at 19.

True, but I personally don't use those two items. You are ignoring healers and the fact that they occasionally will use offensive spells. As a healer there are a better cloak and rings available. They aren't running around in hit gear. There isn't a battle elixir available for anyone other than physical dpsers. This elixir is pretty nifty. You can still get the hit you need for the occasional damage or scream without sacrificing any other stats.

im liking the spidersilkdrape and I sall on wowwiki that thay are some how going to make spirt binafit casters more and not suck.

I sall on wowwiki that thay are some how going to make spirt binafit casters more and not suck.

Actually it's the other way around.

The amount of base mana regen granted has been reduced 40%

-3.1.0 PTR Patch Notes

Elaborated by my post here

http://twinkinfo.com/forums/f4/mana-regen-nerf-t1098/

My 19 priest on Live has 69 mana while not casting, and 8 while casting.

My 19 priest on PTR has 44 mana while not casting, and 8 while casting.

King's wasn't that big of a deal anyway. Sure it was great for pug buffs, but in 10vs10 and arenas it's getting either purged or dispelled in the first few seconds. Redoubt was a far far better starter talent in the Prot tree for FC's pallies than Kings.

kings is a great talent

it makes your whole team 10% better...well in stat terms. you just need to use it a lot in WSG. as an FC paladin you shouldn't be using much mana anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread