No more high item level warforged gear on low level twinks in TWW

Lampshades

Legend
Was messing around on the beta and copied my level 11 holy priest over and saw I have less stats/deal less damage/have less HP now. The blue gear is ilvl 30 and the warforged purple gear is now ilvl 35. On live the blue gear is ilvl 36 and the warforged gear is ilvl 62.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_071924_180859.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071924_180859.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 378
Yeah this has been known a while by people testing the beta and prepatch PTR. The ilvl between green, blue, and purple at the same level is only a few numbers. The amount of stats per item level have been reduced also, and I think I read someone say the amount of health per stamina got reduced too.

For the normal leveler they will feel more powerful as greens are buffed over what they use to be. Blues are nerfed slightly and purples a lot. So soloing stuff, especially for 10s, will be harder/more tedious than now.

Yeah this has been known a while by people testing the beta and prepatch PTR. The ilvl between green, blue, and purple at the same level is only a few numbers. The amount of stats per item level have been reduced also, and I think I read someone say the amount of health per stamina got reduced too.

For the normal leveler they will feel more powerful as greens are buffed over what they use to be. Blues are nerfed slightly and purples a lot. So soloing stuff, especially for 10s, will be harder/more tedious than now.
Would be interesting to see a return in the older scaling greens compared to newer ones

Such a shame that we got untwinked. Fortunately, I was able to unsub and delete Wow from my computer. Twinking was the only thing interesting left in the game. Thank you Blizz for breaking my cycle of addiction to twinking. A great mental weight has been lifted. I'm just glad I got to twink with a bunch of cool people the past year. I'll miss you folks, that's for sure!

Such a shame that we got untwinked. Fortunately, I was able to unsub and delete Wow from my computer. Twinking was the only thing interesting left in the game. Thank you Blizz for breaking my cycle of addiction to twinking. A great mental weight has been lifted. I'm just glad I got to twink with a bunch of cool people the past year. I'll miss you folks, that's for sure!
You realize 10 twinks have been around for over 2 decades?

I've been playing the same level 10 for over 15 years. I've seen so many FOTM rerollers come and go over that time.

BFA launch had the biggest 10 FOTM rerollers for pvp. Lasted 2 months. Then everyone ... poof.. GONE.

SL had the vet 20s who got scaled down to 10 and realized it was fun and stayed there. Majority moved on. Not @ohti .

DF hands down was the biggest increase in 10s due to "boosting" capabilities. Still, nobody queued for pvp... smh

But the OG 10s that stuck around through it all are used to seeing twinks with similarities to you. "You" come and go. You piggyback on the foundation we set infront of you, consume the information we put out for the community, make a few acquaintances and then disappear, never to be heard of or remembered. But we keep rocking on our 10s, no matter how nerfed we are. Patiently waiting for the next big thing.

10s are always fun, no matter how OP we get. DF was a boring faceroll and I'm honestly excited to have challenging content ahead of us. Give me a reason to think about how to play. Not just facestomp Whirlwind + LF lol...

You realize 10 twinks have been around for over 2 decades?

I've been playing the same level 10 for over 15 years. I've seen so many FOTM rerollers come and go over that time.

BFA launch had the biggest 10 FOTM rerollers for pvp. Lasted 2 months. Then everyone ... poof.. GONE.

SL had the vet 20s who got scaled down to 10 and realized it was fun and stayed there. Majority moved on. Not @ohti .

DF hands down was the biggest increase in 10s due to "boosting" capabilities. Still, nobody queued for pvp... smh

But the OG 10s that stuck around through it all are used to seeing twinks with similarities to you. "You" come and go. You piggyback on the foundation we set infront of you, consume the information we put out for the community, make a few acquaintances and then disappear, never to be heard of or remembered. But we keep rocking on our 10s, no matter how nerfed we are. Patiently waiting for the next big thing.

10s are always fun, no matter how OP we get. DF was a boring faceroll and I'm honestly excited to have challenging content ahead of us. Give me a reason to think about how to play. Not just facestomp Whirlwind + LF lol...
What he said.

Honestly, I see absolutely no reason for anyone to be displeased. Speaking from someone who's been doing starter edition content ever since Cataclysm. Where I'm only doing the same 5 dungeons and the same 3 areas for almost a decade, up untill Shadowlands. Which expanded the Horizon much more. And now it's much better than I'd imagine. Flying as a lvl20 is as beautiful as I remembered when I played Wrath. Actually getting to play WoD areas, explore places and finally be free from Durotar and Barrens. I never even imagined myself doing Blackrock Depths and getting the purple chest there, or soloing WoD dungeons after fully wearing WFed and no longer needing the Ooze/Totem. This is fun and euphoric, especially the shenanigans I've experienced in Remix. Going here and there, killing this and that and experiencing all kinds of gnarly stuff is refreshing for me. Sadly the only aspect that is still gripping me, is the endless isolation and loneliness I feel more often while playing. But asides that, everything is really fun and great. I'm not really a pvp person, I suck at it. But PVE is my bread and butter and I'd gladly get lost in places to my own leisure. Even the Ghost Iron Dragon Trinket which I made back in 2019, I couldn't get the sockets, cant be assed to grind for it since Cata zones were 10 levels above. But thanks to Chromie, I fucking finished that shit and finally get to use it.
And getting to branch out, trying different classes, that is something I have never done ever. Playing Enhancement Shaman is an absolute blast. And trying all of the classes in Remix with over the top cape stats is poetry, Survival Hunter is braindead OP. (before Pre-patch of War Inside)
I could go on and on, but I'm sure my message has came across. Obviously Twinking is subjective and other folk have their own taste of what is content.
Pumping BIG DICK NUMBERS AND MURDERING THE OPPOSITE FACTION.
Collecting mounts, achievements and everything what the game can offer.
Finding ways of breaking the shit out of the game cuz Blizzard is busy shoplifting Breastmilk.
PVP, exploration, griefing, killing, lying, stealing, cheating everything.
Personally, I wont let few numbers vex me and stop me from enjoying my time. Just cuz Chaos Bolt deals 2K less damage or Restoration Shaman lost access to a hot spell (which irks me not going to lie), don't mean it's the end of the world. We are twinks, and our nature is ever so changing like the tides of a seashore. Sometimes it's silent and calm, sometimes its roaring and titanic.
I'm the same person who used to farm The Pacifier, Feathered Headdress, Shadowfangs, NightReaver etc. Relics of a more fragile past.

Users who are viewing this thread