Nightfall still the place to be?

Khaos

Dare to be Optimistic
Well I have 80s on Doomhammer and Im just curious if Nightfall is still the place to be for 39s, and if so is there any 39 guilds on Doomhammer?

<Not Now Chief> and <One and Done> are both 39 twink guilds on Doomhammer. When I get done with this ICC10 group I can get on DH and have a chat.

Me and a bunch of friends from 19 are making 39's on Doomhammer atm we are on alliance side.. add me to friends and we can talk name is Shamazin (main) or my priest is Màybe (alt 133)

nightfall need more horde or ally? i have an incoming priest and will be looking for a guild in the next month

The numbers are relativly even....goto whichever side makes you happier, although I might remember seeing a post somewhere about horde needing more priests.

but yes NF is the place to be for 39s

Jaed is the "best" alliance server as it's damn packed. Horde you could go to either Lethon (are those guys openly recruiting?), Gnomeregan or Undermine.

Jaed is definatly most populated Ally server....with at least some amount of Horde as well.

Doomhammer isnt terrible atm either for ally population wise I guess.

The best thing to do would be to visit the various servers with alts first...talk to GMs of the various guilds, and maybe even hop on some vent servers before xfering anywhere. That way you get at least some idea of the activity and people involved.

just as a question/comment - why do people market the most crowded twink realms as a preferable? It makes AGM a pain to get when there are 5 guilds on each faction with members who need it and the AH I imagine doesn't provide much. Seems like if you want to chat with your twink friends just hop on vent? most everyone is pugging wsg anyway.

Madlib would come to Doomhammer. He wouldn't like any of the people on Jaed and on top of that DH has more people he knows who played. Jaed is no where near the top Alliance server. Anything with Wonder or Red Text is bad.

Sockdolager said:
just as a question/comment - why do people market the most crowded twink realms as a preferable? It makes AGM a pain to get when there are 5 guilds on each faction with members who need it and the AH I imagine doesn't provide much. Seems like if you want to chat with your twink friends just hop on vent? most everyone is pugging wsg anyway.

Agree completely. Also, I would say that Alliance right now needs more active players than horde.

Users who are viewing this thread