Nightfall 29s move to Reckoning

Sick of terrible queues on the near-dead Nightfall battlegroup, several active 29 twinks from nightfall have collectively transfered/rerolled to form a new guild <Shoutout to Nightfail> horde side on Shadow Council, a RP server in the Reckoning battlegroup.

I can confirm at least 25 active Nightfall twinks have joined already and we are getting new players every day. We have identified reliable sources of pre-bc enchants and we have already established a stocked two tab guild bank and characters to serve as guild crafters.

Transfered characters are already reporting greatly improved and consistent queue times.

On behalf of the guild, I extend an open invitation to any active players with 29 twinks that are interested in joining up.

Interested players should send in-game mail to my new twink hunter Tehforce, horde side on Shadow Council.

Not interested in joining the horde? I understand. I have only ever played alliance. For dedicated allies, there are several very active alliance guilds on Reckoning. Check out <Sesame Street> or <Detox> on Windrunner.

Long story short, if you want to run WSG as a 29 twink, say goodbye to terrible queues and come to Reckoning.

See you on the field.

- Theforce

thINK i played some of u last night. Seemed like some real skilled players. I am just becoming active in 29's again myself.

Ya reckoning is the place to be for 29s.

Users who are viewing this thread