Nìck movie

Nìck

Legend
Video of my rogue 19 Nìck (made it today and im not good at editing ) :

[video=youtube;YH4sNTHsn4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH4sNTHsn4A&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

hope you'll enjoy

A good watch, didn't even know you were planning to make a vid :) And only 1 clip of me, and that on my shit mage, thank god xD

With all of these videos lately I feel like i'm the only one that uses the shift+m map in wsg =P

I liked the gouged disengages and good smelds. My only complaints are with a couple issues of questionable cd usage and some target choices, but other than those it was enjoyable.

gj

your alright as rogue. us EU player normally slag you french off. but i must say meld/thistle much?????????????????????.

plus trinket sap a few too many times.

but yeah good movie.

Jun is right, was an alright watch, but the trinket saps was a bit dodgy, and i swear i saw u trinket war stomp quite a few times where you had already sat in the stun for 1.30 secs. Good job for your first vid though, well done.

Love the 3vs3!! You really cant play it worser then lightdude etc. did.
And Ferla lol. Let you go restealth at 300hp cause to lazy to moonfire? And using insignia after you used first aid to full hp lol, while you dont even try to hide :).

Nice vid, but i love all them critical errors more then your gameplay (doesnt mean that you are a bad one)

Users who are viewing this thread