Newly returned player, what's the best server/faction?

Magicuser

Legend
Hi,

I played up until around very early WotLK and always enjoyed twinking, fully twinking a mage, shaman and warrior before I quit. All these characters have henceforth been deleted after I was hacked and I wanted to get back into twinking, I've got a bit of a main/expansion-capped 70 coming along to help me out with money and gear and stuff, so I can get that transferred if needs be.

But what's the best server to twink on?

I don't mind TOO much about guilds and stuff, I'm just looking for the fastest queue times and so on. I'm currently on Balnazzar, any 19 twinks play that server/have any experiences?

My first ever post I know, but I'm hoping to get back into what was kinda my favourite part of WoW when I played it before. :)

Oh it's EU as I forgot to say, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if US or Eu, but

US- Bleeding Hollow and Elune are the most active 19 servers, Cenarius may be in there but not quite sure.

EU- (I personally play US), But I believe it is Draenor

also, since all battlegroups have been merged, they dont effect BG's queues etc.. Only Arenas :)
So if you're only transfering for faster queues, it wont matter :)

How did I NEVER see this in all the patch note things/forums?! BEST NEWS EVER. Makes me sad I leveled out my one twink I had left. Sweet, let's get rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread