New ZF Mallet.

From the SS on the front page. It looks pretty damn sexy.

Do you think this will cause other twinks such as rogues to go more mace spec?

And for those of you on reckoning think it will make elds drop his Hand of rightousness?

Armor Pen isn't that great for PvP anyway, as warriors/pallies are only with enough to hurt your dps.

Do you really need help farming small radiant shards?

Please, admit that you do so I can laugh more than I did.

Hey, my main is only a 53 un-geared fire mage. I twink instead of leveling lol. Farming Herod is slow.

useabandage said:
Well if the speed doesn't hinder hemo damage then I doubt u will see many rogues changing back to combat, mace spec is pretty bleh now. I think it will depend on how much damage you lose from the weapon being .2 faster than the wsg sword compared to how much damage you can pick up overall from combat, if that makes sense.

It makes sense, but the mallet's incredibly high item level (50 vs. 43) overcomes the faster speed.

The damage range for the Mallet is 58-109, averaging 83.5 damage per hit [(58+109)/2].

Damage for the WSG Sword is only 55-103, an average of 79 damage per hit [(55+103)/2].

Remember that weapon speed is a quick way to compare the damage per hit of 2 weapons only if they have the same DPS. For weapons of different ilevels you have to look at the damage range.

[edit] The new mallet is the hardest hitting one handed weapon in the bracket. It gets even better when you figure in the extra white damage (and +5 stam)!

Users who are viewing this thread