New viper sting at this lvl

Last night in between q's hunter from my guild and I were testing out the new % based viper sting. I have 3500 mana and 150 mana regen out of casting and if I didn't cast a viper sting would drain literally 5% of my mana. With about 3500 mana the % of mana drained per tick is 133, so for all of you clowns that say stacking spirit is bad...........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But really, hunters are no longer a problem for me unless they catch me while I have to do some heavy healing, mana burn on the other hand feels like it got buffed with this patch. I dont know exact numbers but I was able to mana burn people some what more effectively last night and in a shorter time, or it could have just been the beer.

i got that for like 5g on ET, woot for noobs

might as well get something while you wait for it, not like 12/12 chests are hard to come by and 150 hp enchant costs like nothing

i got my Gloves of Holy Might for 10g :D and tons of other twinks items on AH for 5g or less.... My server has quite a few noobs lol

useabandage said:
still waiting on my death hands vest thingy:<

It's just soo horribly ugly that I can't ever bring myself to put it on though. =(

I've felt like mana burn got nerfed. Probably because I've been dueling a few retadins lately, and it feels nearly useless to mana burn them. They end up oom about the same time I'm oom since I have to dispel JoWisdom off myself and heal and dps too. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread