EU new twink... are level 50 rogues any good?

vraestin

Grandfathered
Hi guys, I am pretty new to twinking, I have a 70 mage and I made a topic in 70s section where we discussed about doing raids that are higher than level 70. We arrived at the conclusion where we can't do those things anymore because the method to enter higher level raids got fixed. Even tho, some of them told me that 50s can still enter 60s raids because their required level has always been 50.

Since I do pvp too with twinks, I thought Gadgetzan would actually be a very good place to stay.. so I decided to make a 50 twink.

( I actually took 2 minute to explain all of this just because you can tell me if i'm thinking wrong )

That said, are rogues any good? What I look for is an average dps and an HUGE burst for pvp. I never played rogue before so I don't know!

Thanks in advice for your time and sorry if that was too long and dispersive.

Rogues aren't in a good place in lower level ipvp right now. Their damage gets chopped in half by the pvp template and the extra CC compared to most other classes doesn't really make up for it.

However it looks like some significant changes are coming in 7.2.5. Sub especially is looking better.

I have been leveling my rogue through each bracket and I think 59 is the first bracket where rogues are good.

I got vigor at 45 which helped but not enough, but then getting

relentless strikes
deepening shadows
evis rank 2
shadow blades

Finally I can do some damage! I just played a bg and it was the first time I felt like a significant contributor to a bg win. Not something lame like sap their disc priest over and over far away from a battle.

Users who are viewing this thread