New Transmog Items 1-90!

Royanz

Legend
Sup! I recently found out that you could Transmog some new items even at the level 1 twink bracket i was farming some blossoms in order to get the Midsummer gear for my level 1 twink which i always wanted, once i got all that, a freind of my "Burnings" found out that all the Midsummer Gear was now Transmogable so i did some tests and here's what i was able to Transmog at my level 1 twink : Here's the pictures of what i was able to transmog at the Transmogrifier : View attachment 4282View attachment 4283View attachment 4284View attachment 4281 But take notice! that the items that i was only able to transmog with the Midsummer Items was : Cosmetic Heads from Blizzard Store + Items that give "Bonus Armor" And sorry that the images became to small, my first time putting in pictures in a thread :rolleyes: In case you can't really see what you can actually transmog theese items into from the pictures i will show you down here below :) : The Head : [Helm of the Fire Festival [http://www.wowhead.com/item=74278] can be transmoged into :
[Battered Jungle Hat ]Battered Jungle Hat - Item - World of Warcraft
[Purple Turban ]Purple Turban - Item - World of Warcraft
[Violet Hat ]Violet Hat - Item - World of Warcraft
[Spring Circlet ]Spring Circlet - Item - World of Warcraft
[Black Spring Circlet ]Black Spring Circlet - Item - World of Warcraft
[Pink Spring Circlet ]Pink Spring Circlet - Item - World of Warcraft
[Hood of Hungering Darkness ]Hood of Hungering Darkness - Item - World of Warcraft
[Crown of Eternal Winter ]Crown of Eternal Winter - Item - World of Warcraft
[Jewel of the Firelord ]Jewel of the Firelord - Item - World of Warcraft
: The Shoulders : [Mantle of the Fire Festival ]Mantle of the Fire Festival - Item - World of Warcraft [No Transmog found]
: The Chest : [Vestment of Summer ]Vestment of Summer - Item - World of Warcraft can be transmoged into :
[White Woolen Dress ]White Woolen Dress - Item - World of Warcraft
[Draenic Silk Robes ]Draenic Silk Robes - Item - World of Warcraft
[Dalaran Nurse's Gown ]Dalaran Nurse's Gown - Item - World of Warcraft
: The Feet : [Sandals of Summer ]Sandals of Summer - Item - World of Warcraft [No Transmog Found]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it does :) sorry im new to putting in images in threads x)

Really nice I actually didnt know this, please accept my like :) And you derserve a cookie for fixing links

Thanks, yeah my first time using something like this i will update it as soon as possible and make it in a less..messy order xD

Thanks for posting! There have always been white items that are transmoggable, the problem with the holiday stuff is that there isn't a armor qualifier on them (i.e. no cloth, leather, mail) so it couldn't work. I'm wondering if the advent of the "cosmetic" qualifier that changed all those?

Great find. I gotta search through my bags now for old stuff...

EDIT: wait I get it now...you're transmogging stuff with no armor qualifier into other things with no item qualifier. Like Midsummer to Draenic ... So, I guess I don't see the point there cause all you're getting is bonus armor right with a different look right? It doesn't work on BoAs

That's right ^^ but i thought it was a cool thing to share that theese items was able to be transmoged into something else :) even though the items that you are able to transmoged the midsummer set too was pretty limited :/ but i thought it was a nice idéa to show you since, maybe someone isen't a big fan of how the midsummer set looks so that you have options to change it :) !

oh yeah...I think it's awesome and a cool find.

I love the on-use stuff of the mid-summer set, but hate the look ... now I don't have to look at it when I want to have hot feet :)

Nice find, thank you!

when I get back home tomorrow, I'll add these to my Level 1 Transmog Guide on WoWhead ... figure they should be there

Users who are viewing this thread