New to Rogues, need some help.

Since the people on the WoW forums are pretty much absolute douches, I'm gonna see if I can get a little help here. Thus I'm going to do some copying and pasting.

At this point I am slightly confused as to what I should be doing with my weapons. Should I go dagger or sword? What weapons should I use? Should I get two agility enchants, or one agility and one something else? Or a whole other setup completely?

How the heck am I supposed to take on a well geared hunter without wasting every last cooldown/item I have? I'm sure there's some amount of skill, but their pets are so freakin annoying, and if they get a concussive shot on me it's hard to survive till I get up to them. Stealth seems like an obvious answer, but their pets seem to have incredibly good detection.

Thirdly, I started this guy on Wyrmrest because that's where the main is. At this point I'd be pretty willing to transfer to find a guild I could play with, because that is one experience I haven't had yet. It seems like after Raging Rebels went bye-bye I can't find a guild here with 19's, soo can either someone point me in the direction of one, or maybe give me some options for transferring?

Professions; is the crit chance for skinning worth it? Confused whether I should go skinning or herbalism at this point.

Thanks for your time. :)

(H) or (A)?

Horde, copy this character :p [char=Vek'nilash]Beastly[/char]

Alliance, I say [char=eu-Bronzebeard]Rayu[/char]

dont need the explorer's title but hey, whatever floats your boat ;)

I'm horde. Thanks for the references... looks like I've still got a load of work to do... >_>

But thanks again. :)

canihascookie said:
(H) or (A)?

Horde, copy this character :p [char=Vek'nilash]Beastly[/char]

Alliance, I say [char=eu-Bronzebeard]Rayu[/char]

OMG that rogue...woooow. :eek:

canihascookie said:
(H) or (A)?

Horde, copy this character :p [char="Vek'nilash"]Beastly[/char]

Alliance, I say [char="Bronzebeard"]Rayu[/char]

I'm flattered. ^_^

Cruel Barbs instead of Shadowfangs as a start, and get loads of them with different enchants and try out what you like best. There are different situations for most enchants, but overall fiery/fiery performs best.

Find a place with LOS agains't hunters, and you will perhaps have to blow some cooldowns agains't them. I find hunters easiest to beat around the huts in WSG.

Herbalism is alot better than skinning :)

Users who are viewing this thread